What do you think of skateboarders?

Started by Kenny Boy, July 07, 2003, 08:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pikepaw

No, I mean that if someone judges all skateboarders by one or two skate boarders, it is like judging a book by its cover (common expression) and that is wrong because everyone is indavidual and different.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Sonoras

I want a mo-ped.....I don't really know why....I also want life time supply of cheese!And I'm not so great at skateboarding,though I really wish I was!

Kenny Boy

The secret to landding tricks is to not be afraid of the unknown, the unknown is always whats gonna happen on impact, you may fall, you may land, you may shoot out, within the past week I learned how to kickflip and a pop shove it.

I know it's a stereotype but do you think that it is a cool sport is what I should have asked.
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Scarwake

Uhh...No, I don't think skateboarding is a cool sport, and I don't like skateboarders in MY community. *please review*  That said in MY community meaning NOT YOUR community, because I've most likely never met a skateboarder or anything in your community or I've never been to your community!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Kenny Boy

Ill say it once again........ Im The Confusionary
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Urran Voh

I agree with Teufel.  You can't judge one group by one person.
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

Kenny Boy

Ug now everyone is being moralistic

I know change the poll question to,

Do you think skateboarding is a cool sport.
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Brock

Wish I could skateboard...  I just play virtual skateboarding like Tony Hawk: Pro Skater for Playstation.   Posers=evil... nonposers=evil... celery=evil... Me not telling you all my secret about myself=evil... my hair=evil...
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

calria

Posers are definately evil.

I want to marry a skateboarder... NOT someone who does all the things to fit into the "sk8" classification, but rather someone who owns a skateboard and knows how to use it. As far as social, though, I prefer the punk/LOTR/D&D type guys... long hair, ripped-up JNCO's, written-on chucks, hackeysacks, and Magic cards falling out of their backpacks. *dreamy*

Kenny Boy

Quote from: BrockWish I could skateboard...  I just play virtual skateboarding like Tony Hawk: Pro Skater for Playstation.   Posers=evil... nonposers=evil... celery=evil... Me not telling you all my secret about myself=evil... my hair=evil...
You could start now Brock, it's not hard.

If you really wanted to skateboard you'd know the importance of practice, without it comes posers and losers.

I'm more half geek, half cool........... I like LOTR *has read all the books* love skateboarding  *practices every day* and plays alot of video games *loves gamecube*
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Mark

I like skateboarding, but I don't do it.  I like to snowboard instead.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Scarwake

*looks around* Who wanted to bring their post count up this time??  *points at random people* It was you wasn't it??  This post has been ummm...down there*points down* for a long time and someone decided to bring it back...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album