Who is the

Started by RazorClaw, July 07, 2003, 01:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pikepaw

I chose other because, Calria is the coolest person here!  **Hopes he doesn't die.**  I did specfiy who I thought was the coolest person, please don't kill me with a giant wall of biscotti, because I did what you asked.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Sonoras

Should we kill him with biscotti anyway?
And I thought you dip biscotti in coffee.

Trident

My coolest coolest list:

TJ
Deathclaw
Kennyboy
Cheeeeesy
Badrang the Tyrant

Sonoras

Why arent I on anyones cool list?

Pikepaw

Niether am I.  You are less well known and haven't really gotten in the hang of it all.  It is not that you are not cool, there are just a lot of people who people think are cooler.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Sonoras

Quote from: PikepawNiether am I.  You are less well known and haven't really gotten in the hang of it all.  It is not that you are not cool, there are just a lot of people who people think are cooler.
I have been here one month longer than you have. I am sure some people think I am cool but not cool enough.Probably becuase I spam,annoying and say stupid things........ ::cries::  

RazorClaw

Quote from: SonorasShould we kill him with biscotti anyway?
And I thought you dip biscotti in coffee.
We won't kill him. We'll just make him eat the biscotti. Because he's one of the only ones who specified! *hands Pikepaw giant wall of biscotti*

Peace Alliance

I anti-dis-unlike this topic....

i voted other... mostly because determining who is the "coolest" would be pointless and impossible. mostly because everyone has a different view what "cool" is. its just a term made up for mainstream kids like... (don't be mad teufel) Razorclaw

RazorClaw

Mainstream? Mainstream? I'm sorry, what other terms need I use to get the picture into your head? How about "Who here do you like the most?"? Is that a big enough definition? Or do you need me to buy you a dictionary?

[No all caps. Read rule #10.]

Peace Alliance

buy me a dictionary? No thanks, I'm fine without one. In fact I have a few definitions of my own... But i should probably leave those outside of the forums, if ya know what i mean...

RazorClaw

Definitions of me that would get you banned? Okay, now that's the first funny thing since that leave of absence where you claimed that you had been investigating a government plot involving the world's penguin poulation and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Peace Alliance

*caugh* that... ahemm... never happened!

(aww crap, if the boss finds out i was talking about that... But who is he to blame? he never even told me it was classified till later on.... ah well. maybe i'll just have to whipe everyones memory.)

Ashyra Nightwing

*coughs*

Raine! Raine! Raine! Raine! Shael! Shael! Shael! Shael! Aus! Aus! Aus! Aus! Ad! Ad! Ad! Ad! Stormy! Stormy! Stormy! Stormy! Retto! Retto! Retto! Retto! Boze! Boze! Boze! Boze! Ragefur! Ragefur! Ragefur! TJ! TJ! TJ! TJ! Julie! Julie! Julie! Julie!
Anyone else who I didn't mention, 'cos you're all cool!

*coughs*
Sorry about that.

*is amazed* I'm not actually scared of Raine anymore!

Abby The Rat

I've voted other, who is Julie. ~nods~ Julie Winning, YAY..
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Sonoras

I think everyones cool.

Ad,theres a problem.Theres cows eating your messages.