Leaving for Texas

Started by Trident, July 07, 2003, 12:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

I will be leaving for Texas in 2 days, and will be gone for 5 days.  *Really hopes the vacation bug WON'T return...'cause it's annoying to wait for 3 weeks to get back in*  So...Bye....Chio....Turrah...Adios...whatever.

TR Shadow

Bye, penguin!  *Waves to Trident, who looks like a penguin*  I'll miss you.

Ruatine

*waves* Have fun! Where're you going in TX? My oldest sis lives in San Antonio. I'm leaving to visit her in a week--July 14th. Make sure you pack lots of hot weather clothes!  ;)  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Aqualis

Have fun in Texas. *waves*
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

TR Shadow

Don't forget to pack sunscreen.  Believe me, don't.  *Is sunburned badly from camp*

Deathclaw

Texas rocks. Float down to my hometown, come for a visit.  
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Trident

My friend lives in "The Woodlands" so unless you live around there, I probably won't see you.

Blackeyes

Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Deathclaw

Quote from: TridentMy friend lives in "The Woodlands" so unless you live around there, I probably won't see you.
Nah, I probably won't, wish I could.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Pikepaw

Come north, I live in the Northlands.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.