Now recruiting.

Started by RazorClaw, July 07, 2003, 12:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Hello. As many of you know, I am RazorClaw the Cunning, 1000-poster-without-a-title, and co-president of the Penguin Liberation Army. Why aren't penguins walking around on the streets? Because, they are, infact, sapient beings, made to be stupid birds! Current staff

Me: Co- President
Julie: Possibly Co-prsident, haven't gotten my reply
Blackeyes: Official Penguin Translator. His job is to translate the penguin's dialect into English and Galic and Latin, and he makes it so you can understand things that me and (possibly) Julie say about penguins that people don't understand!

We won't accept every application, but you can bet if you're a nice forum member, you'll have a good chance of getting in!

Applications are to be posted below.

Lord Cluttermonkey

I may be new to the forum, but I can see that you are wise, if you have realized the truth about penguins!  I will join! Penguins 4ever!!! Yaaagh!

RazorClaw

Hmmm.... perhaps. But you need to act a little less zany and a little more soldierlike.  

Lord Cluttermonkey

*soldierlike* Right.  http://www.freewebs.com/cluttermonkey/penguin.gif.  My own contribution penguin imagery which seems to have swarmed RWL.

TR Shadow

I can't say I'm too happy about my penguin thing being stolen from me like this, Razorclaw.  I will have NO part in this at all.  *Isn't too happy about her penguin thing being stolen from her like that and will take no part in it at all*

I am the penguin person.  Not you.  I've already had to deal with this once when Kenny Boy or Cheeeeeeesy (Can't remember which) put "The penguin boy" in their siggy.  As I've already said, I am the penguin person, no one else is.

Kenny Boy

I didnt i have the banana man but we played person below me game so now i have to have "teufel is the best mod ever" in my sig it was prolly cheeeeesy that had penguin boy and why does it seem that people bkame me for everything
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

TR Shadow

I couldn't remember who it was.  I knew it was either you or Cheeeeeeesy.  Sorry.

Kenny Boy

It's alright think nothing of it..........
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

RazorClaw

RazorClaw, you've been around a long time and know the rules. I have already warned you before not to use symbols to mask profanity.  

TR Shadow

*Is really upset*

*Runs off to cry*

Almkman

Well done Razorclaw.You just disobeyed one of the rules.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Kenny Boy

Yeah why did you do that to Julie *comforts her*

*schmups RazorClaw*
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

RazorClaw

I already said I'm sorry to her, keep your nose in your own business. What I say isn't the whole forum's concern. Do you need an apology? Sowwy, Ken. Sowwy, Almkman. You've broken many more rules in your career than I've in mine. I said sorry to Julie, I'm going to edit that post, and you're going to stop bugging me. Or else I'll eat you. Because you'll be killed by a giant wall of biscotti, which I'll fire from a muzzle-loading cannon, and I can never resist biscotti.

Bravehart

[Edit], RazorClaw!  What is wrong with you man!  Believe me, if there were no mods on this board, I would use many expletives before finally coming to the word 'jerk' in this message.  But, with the mods swarming this place, I'd lose my head, so all I can say: you're a real jerk today, man.  Well, at least ye've apologised.  Suppose I shouldn't say much after that, but still...

[Don't ever use those words again in that context. What's wrong with you people!?]

I?ll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree
I know you can hear me
I can taste it in your tears

Holding my last breath
Safe inside myself
Are all my thoughts of you
Sweet raptured light
It ends here tonight

Closing your eyes to disappear
You pray your dreams will leave you here
But still you wake and know the truth
No one?s there

TR Shadow

Just forget about it.  He said he was sorry.  I'll admit that I wasn't as nice to him as I could have been over the PMing thing.  I got a bit mad, lol.  I'm sorry for trying to stop you from doing this, Razorclaw.  Go ahead, I can't stop you and I have no right to try.  I'm just not going to be in it or have anything to do with it.  I love penguins and for some reason it seems as if ever since I've started loving penguins, a lot of people did the same.

Now, on a less serious note, Razorclaw, I will send my Wobbuffet to come get you if you say anything else about when I was a newbie.  I know I was probably the worst newbie ever to be at RWL (for those of you who remember).  I really don't need to be reminded of that at the moment.