Peace...out

Started by Ereptor, July 07, 2003, 04:48:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Good-bye RWL.  I have played since the beginning and i have had a lot of fun and made a bunch of friends.  Unfortunately i cannot handle it anymore.  RWL has become more annoying than fun.  It is flawed and no one seems to care to do anything about it.  I made a clan a week ago, and everyday since then i have asked retto for a forum for my clan.  TBV is yet to get a clan forum.  :angry:  Retto is to busy.  Alas i have seen this so many times.  When creator's ( usually kids ) get bored with one game and start another, but still yet don't want to give up their first game.  Unforutunatly for us we don't get exactly told that most of the time will be spent on the new game.  No we are supposed to hack it out on the old one.  I have seen this happen many times and i am talking strictly from experience.   It is happening to rwl.  

So i am leaving.  I deleted my turbo account.  But i failed to delete my regular account.  Which is also very odd.  Which makes me all the more fed up and ready to leave.

There are many flaws in this game and i do not wish to point them all out again.  I have made my last run.  I have attacked the person that has kept my caged with his clan of politians.  My land was suppossed to be deleted when my account was deleted but #45 came on and starting taking it.  So good for him.  He got a good share of the 125k acres before i could start demolishing it.  

Well i am sorry first to TBV.  I loved that clan.  And i am sorry for leaving my clan members.   ;)

Menatus i am sorry i have asked you to play again.  It is not worth your time.  heh heh :D

I tried to bring a different angle to RWL ( stories, and forum participation, and other things ).  I tried to ask if the admins needed help.  These seemed to have failed because i am not helping the admins right now and i am being blamed for people leaving RWL.   So good-bye.  I will still be on aim and msn.  

I know this is so cliche' but i do have a "cool people's" list....

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like half of you half as well as you deserve." :blink:

Wolfbite my forever arch enemy and best adversary whom i respect most out of this whole game.
Nick for showing me the ropes and being a genious player.
Josh for being a cool dude and always there for evil plan against an enemy.
Menatus, Calria, Shael, Tufel you girls have good opinions.  Keep it up.  
All my bounty hunters and spies...( you know who you are ) wink wink.
Windhound and Derani.  cool guys.
Skull raiders and jedi.  Clan mates til the end.
Bloodwake for being a good adversary.
Merc is a good player and cool guy.  
Can't forget Peace Alliance.  Cool guy, Great player, great adversary.  ( don't get on his badside )  
Ad.  Ad usually has good intentions.  I need to keep that in mind for most people.  heh heh

I know i forgot someone.  But it is late.  Slap me if i have forgotten you.  

Well thats I have deleted rwl from favorites.  Goodnight one last time.

Ereptor the Great

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ruatine

Sorry to see you go, Ereptor, but I understand. Maybe we'll talk on AIM sometime about something other than RWL? *smiles wryly*

Goodbye!
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Bloodrath

Ya, see your around sometime. Bye! ;)

Blackeyes

::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries:: No!!!!!!!! Not you too, please think it over, I know it is getting rather, er, ruined, but please, you were a huge asset to our clan, and a great player at that............. Well, if I can't tempt you to come back, then it is over. Fare well Ereptor, you truly were an amazing person.

P.S.   SLAP!!!!! Me. Not on your cool-list?  
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

Ereptor...leaving? What's happening to this place....*sniff* Anyway, goodbye...

wolf bite

You could have left the land for me before you went. LOL

Injoy the waves.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Deathclaw

See ya, Ereptor. Great to know you. I'm not in the slapping mood.... I'll save it for later!
Glory, Glory, Man United!

The Beatles

*slaps*

d00d, the guy you forgot was me, lol.
Makes sense considering I am not on RWL and hardly ever on IM.

Bai bai. Enjoy life.

RazorClaw

The forums are now colder and harder than a week-old kaiser roll in a freezer. You shall be missed.........

Trident

That was well said Ereptor.  Clan mates 'til the end... this is the end.

General Austin

Bye. I bet ye come back... :D  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Aqualis

Good bye, Ereptor.

*watches as one of the greats walks away*
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Boze (Admin)

If you are so fed up with the game, why don't you download the source and fix the problems yourself? All of the game admins (Retto, Stormclaw, and myself) are quite busy with other online and offline projects. We are sorry that we do not have the ability to be everywhere and do everything. We are only human and try to do our best.
That's me!

Menatus

Aww, Ereptor! This is preciscely the reason I left in the first place. I have a good mind to shake my fist at you! Oh well. Catch you on AIM or something. I'm not a big RWL fan these days, I only came back because you asked me too. ^_-

Peace Alliance

*feels around*

Yup. thats definitly a big gaping whole in my stomach...
*cries*

Of all the people to leave redwall.... i will probably miss you the most.
I looked up to you, you were one of the greatest players on this game. I agreed with almost everything you said or did. Some of my favorite times in this game, were fighting by you're side. and other great times was fighting against you. you were a warrior, an aggressive player like myself. and although most would envy you or be mad at you're over-attacking (in some peoples oppinion) aggressive stratagies. i admired them, and respected you for them. There is a big gaping whole in more then my stomach, there is one in the entire game now.

Goodbye... (THERE, I said it  ::cries:: )