In your opinion.....

Started by RazorClaw, July 06, 2003, 10:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

Quote from: Peace Allianceis there a place where i can do an IQ test online? I don't think its canadians usually care...
Search Google for IQ Test, and do the one off Emode. It seems to be pretty well off.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Peace Alliance

RazorClaw... If you were a genious, i would assume you could come up with better arguements every time you argue with me.  <_<

WHAAAA!!!! I JUST TOOK THE IQ TEST!!!
i got a whopping 130!!!!!!
"Gifted Borderline Genius"
i'm so proud. its nothing like the other smart people here, but i always thought i was stupid, NOT GIFTED! YAY!

wolf bite

IQ tests are not what you think they are.  It is how much you know for your age based on other people your age.  There are a ton of them, each one is graded differantly, so you can not use one against the next to see who is smarter.  They have little to do with how well you think. So they ask a question like how many people life on Earth.  Well gee, maybe you have never heard that information, maybe you are really into that stuff on population.  Then try asking some guy in some forgoten island, he would not know, but his abilaty to think may be higher then those that do.  IQ tests are useless to tell who is smarter, but they can give a good idea about people that are having learning problems.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ashyra Nightwing

Sonoras

I have an IQ of 154,pretty high?

RazorClaw

I just don't argue too well, Peace.  :D  

Peace Alliance

this test tests how you think. it doesn't ask about general knowledge. it asked true of false like:
"there are 17 letters in this phrase"
True                                         False

stuff like that

www.iqtest.com

Scarwake

Okay, Peace you proclaim that you find topics that make people fight annoying?  Well, you just started an arguement that could have been avoided had you of said nothing instead of putting others down!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

calria

Hmmm... I had my IQ tested a few years ago and tested somewhere in the mid-170's. *shrug* That's to be expected, though, since everyone in my family the past 2 generations has been either a professor of some sort or a preacher.

IQ doesn't change with age, although the test results can sometimes go up simply because you have to know and understand what the test is talking about before you can take it and expect real results.

Beethoven and Mozart both had significantly higher IQ's than Albert Einstein. Also, listening to Mozart's music right before taking the IQ test causes you to score up to 5 points higher, generally. This has also proven true on other standardized tests, like the SAT. I listened to Vivaldi before my SAT, though... I'm a violin elitist... got a 1490 on it, though, so Vivaldi must be good too...

Brock

I don't know what my iq score is.  I think my IQ is probably about... *counts on fingers and toes*... 12.  So therefore, with my amazing IQ of 12, I am the smartest person here.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

calria

ROFL!

Anything under 15 is a vegitative state, if I'm correct...
Brock, the forum vegetable! All hail!

Brock

Yay!  Can I be a banana?  That's a vegetable, right?
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

calria

*dies*

At least his grammar is good...

RazorClaw

Ah, but I will be a Grapefruit! A fine, fine, veggie....

Peace Alliance

Quote from: ScarwakeOkay, Peace you proclaim that you find topics that make people fight annoying?  Well, you just started an arguement that could have been avoided had you of said nothing instead of putting others down!
correction:

Okay, Peace you proclaim that you find topics that make people fight annoying?  Well, you just started an arguement that could have been avoided had you of said nothing instead of putting other down!

Anyone see the difference? Its a big difference if you notice it. I'm not mad at people, and I'm not trying to be mean. I try my best to always be nice. But it's impossible to like everyone. Even the nicest people can't do it.

Quotelistening to Mozart's music right before taking the IQ test causes you to score up to 5 points higher, generally. This has also proven true on other standardized tests, like the SAT. I listened to Vivaldi before my SAT, though... I'm a violin elitist... got a 1490 on it, though, so Vivaldi must be good too...
Yeah, its works with Mozart because his music has so many different melodies. I love playing Vivaldi on my violin because it has great melodies. But it doesn't, however, has many at once. So I suppose it helped you because he helped you think you were going to do well. moral support! lol