In your opinion.....

Started by RazorClaw, July 06, 2003, 10:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Its not pointless because it doesn't belong here, its pointless because its impossible to determine!

I'm not provocing anything. its just that these topics you keep starting... are getting on my nerves. they are so pointless and... grrr, it just gets to me.

RazorClaw

It's not impossible to determine. I'm asking who people think is the smartest-acting person here. Is that impossible to determine?

Peace Alliance

doesn't matter, its a dump and pointless question.

::no further discussion::

RazorClaw

No, it isn't. If I want to know what other people think, and I'm not a mind reader, then I use a *da-da-da-dum!* Poll!

Almkman

I've never tooken an IQ test.I'm 13 but I think I'm about 120 because my friend has 120 and I'm about the same as him.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Sonoras

Quote from: Teufel*laughs* I don't think this is a bad topic. Naturally, some people are "smarter" than others in the fact that they know more about certain things. Take me, for instance. I know next to nothing about coding and programming for computers. There are several people on this board that are years younger than me who know a lot about coding, programming, etc. However, I'm very smart when it comes to the English language. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses.
Me and my bro's have started HTML coding and it's pretty easy.
I'm making my own Website!Yay!

:lol:  :D 100th post!!Yay! :D  :lol:  

Bravehart

HTML is very easy, if you get a good teaching book, you can be an HTML master in a week!  That is if you're willing to stick with it, my sis has been 'learning' for the past three months..... she's on page 20!  Hey Sonoras, when your page is online, give me the URL, I'd love to see it!  I reccomend freewebs.com for hosting, you get 100 mb of space, no ads, and a lot of other stuff for free.  And they have a very good privacy policy!  That's verrry rare, as I'm sure you know.

I?ll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree
I know you can hear me
I can taste it in your tears

Holding my last breath
Safe inside myself
Are all my thoughts of you
Sweet raptured light
It ends here tonight

Closing your eyes to disappear
You pray your dreams will leave you here
But still you wake and know the truth
No one?s there

Urran Voh

I have an IQ of 130 as well.  So technically I am a genius (at adult level).
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

RazorClaw

I got 116 on an IQ test, but that was with only half of the questions finished. I got bored. And, I went ot Spokane, WA, to take the PLUS test for the gifted youth, and I got an 86 on verbal, 80 on math. It's the same level of difficulty as the SAT in High-School.  

Almkman

Where did you people take these IQ tests?
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Deathclaw

Razorclaw: A 116 on half of the test is near impossible... somewhere in the 150-180 is genius, I think. Thus, that would make you a genius, which I doubt.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Peace Alliance

OH, OH! I doupt it too!!!!!

is there a place where i can do an IQ test online? I don't think its canadians usually care...

Sonoras

Quote from: BravehartHTML is very easy, if you get a good teaching book, you can be an HTML master in a week!  That is if you're willing to stick with it, my sis has been 'learning' for the past three months..... she's on page 20!  Hey Sonoras, when your page is online, give me the URL, I'd love to see it!  I reccomend freewebs.com for hosting, you get 100 mb of space, no ads, and a lot of other stuff for free.  And they have a very good privacy policy!  That's verrry rare, as I'm sure you know.
Okay,sure,but I don't have any ideas yet.Perhaps something to do with RWL but theres so many of those kinds......

RazorClaw

Quote from: DeathclawRazorclaw: A 116 on half of the test is near impossible... somewhere in the 150-180 is genius, I think. Thus, that would make you a genius, which I doubt.
What do you mean? You don't believe that I'm a genius? What if I told you I was enrolled in a gifted class that gives me redit for Stanford University? Would that help?

Deathclaw

Quote from: RazorClaw
Quote from: DeathclawRazorclaw: A 116 on half of the test is near impossible... somewhere in the 150-180 is genius, I think. Thus, that would make you a genius, which I doubt.
What do you mean? You don't believe that I'm a genius? What if I told you I was enrolled in a gifted class that gives me redit for Stanford University? Would that help?
I mean that if you had double your score, you'd be at the highest genius level possible. 200+ is "Unrateable Genius". I believe you scored in the Genius level, but I don't think your level is that high. I'm at 169 last time I tested, ranked High Genius. I could see you at that level, maybe a little higher, but you'd have to be some child prodigy to make 116 on half a test. That would give you a 232, meaning you'd be sixty eight points from Mensa, when you're only a teen. I don't see that. You quite possibly can be scored as Genius, but I doubt that you are almost Mensa material... That would be very hard to achieve as a teen.
Glory, Glory, Man United!