In your opinion.....

Started by RazorClaw, July 06, 2003, 10:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Who is the smartest person here? Or, to be exact, acts the most smart? I don't think it's me, because I have occasional flashes of humor........

Ashyra Nightwing

I am the smartest person here... I have an IQ of.....72! But I missed out most of the questions on the test.

RazorClaw

I have an IQ of 117. Is that pretty good, for a pre-teen?

TR Shadow

I have an IQ of 2,789,568.  Err, not really.  *Forgets IQ*

Trident

After 40 questions, I got so bored I just randomly clicked junk.  My IQ was a straight 111.  But then again I had to click I was a high school graduate, with a certain income, and that type of junk.  

Ruatine

I took an IQ test one time. It said I had an IQ of 127. *shrugs* However, IQ means nothing if a person doesn't have a good personality.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Aqualis

I have an IQ of 130. I doubt I am the smartest here, espcially with the likes of Raine and Beetles about.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

TS/RULES!

I have no idea what my IQ is, But I'm twelve so I doubt its very high.  
If only I was a Mario... I could Jump on bullies, Use Yoshi to spit random fruit juices at them, and basically beat the crap out of them...

Kenny Boy

Yeah same for me, I'm only 12 so I prolly have a low one.
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Sonoras

HaHa!!! I'm 11!! I will live to see you die!!!
I don't know what my IQ is but it might be -270....

[No all caps. Read new rule #10.]

Pikepaw

I think we are all smart and that this topic is not nessicary.  Who cares who is the smartest person here.  Some people are older than others here and had more time in school, so they probably know more, when it doesn't mean that the younger person isn't really smart and the older isn't one of the least smartest in the class (no offense); just the older person had more schooling.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

RazorClaw

Pikepaw, that's the exact definition of the post that I posted in Peace's topic and looked what happened there. About five pages of spamming and flaming, over a stupid post that said that somebody thought that the poll was stupid. Don't post in things that you don't like, just ask Teufel to close if it's that bad to you.

Ruatine

*laughs* I don't think this is a bad topic. Naturally, some people are "smarter" than others in the fact that they know more about certain things. Take me, for instance. I know next to nothing about coding and programming for computers. There are several people on this board that are years younger than me who know a lot about coding, programming, etc. However, I'm very smart when it comes to the English language. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Peace Alliance

Nah, I agree with Pikepaw. Some people like to start pointless topics... I'm sometimes Ok with that. But when they're the kind that make people argue... Its just annoying.

This is just yet another pointless topic by RazorClaw. <_<

RazorClaw

Peace, stop. Just stop. Your provocation is getting on my nerves. You're trying to get me to flame you. Sowwy, cause it ain't gonna happen. Look in the polling section. It's asking for others' opinions, therefore, it isn't pointless. En garde.