HAHAHAHA!!!

Started by TR Shadow, July 06, 2003, 01:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

666.  *Grins* I'm evil.

The Lady Shael

*smaps the evil one*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Abby The Rat

~smaps Julie for leaving it at ***~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Kenny Boy

Julie thats evil, I'm scared of Julie now she is truly evil! Almost as evil as TEAM ROCKET! AHHHHHHHHH

*Helps Ad smap Julie*
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

TR Shadow

*Is not going to post in any other forum today*

Trident

RazorClaw

Well, I must say......

I've been on page 666 of Star Wars: Vision of the futere whilst riding on route 666 and eating my 666th pretzel of all time. CREEPY!

TR Shadow

*Is trying to get Ragefur to lock her postcount at 666*

Ashyra Nightwing

Nooooooo.

SAVE MEEEEE!

But my post count is higher. Mwah.

RazorClaw

She succeeded! Her post count is 666, pememnanalty.!

Pikepaw

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  She has to post somewhere else!
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

TR Shadow

No, it's not set there permanetly.  Ragefur was trying to, but he couldn't figure it out.

Trident

It looks like it's 667... hmm... it dropped 2 from yesterday o.O?  Then again you're posting in spa room so of course it won't go up.

RazorClaw

Oh, see. He set it back to 666, but it's going to keep going up. You could just PM people and do topics in the spa room!

RazorClaw

HA! I'm 1111, which means I'm super not-evil. And lookie here! I've got a Cross, a clove of garlic, a stake, and a hammer!