In relation to Trident\

Started by RazorClaw, July 05, 2003, 04:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

....................................................................................
..........................................................................................
I'm waiting for votes

TR Shadow

What?!  *Thinks*  Shouldn't this be moved to the Spa room?  I have no idea what the question is =\.  *Votes for herself anyway*  =D

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Ruatine

This poll makes absolutely no sense, so I moved it.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

TR Shadow

I think we should all vote for me even though I have no idea what that would make me if I won XD.

RazorClaw

It was supposed to say "Who would you like to talk to most at Trident's meeting?" I don't know what happened.

Almkman

Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

TR Shadow

Look at her other topic, Almkman.  Wow, I'm appearently going to meet myself.

RazorClaw

I would like to arrange a meeting for everyone. This Friday, 2:53 AM, in the middle of the Pacific ocean on a raft. anyone wanna come?

TR Shadow

*Raises hand*  I'll come!  *Brings a penguin*  Why can't it be in the Atlantic desert?

Pikepaw

Sorry I can't get to the middle of the Pacific ocean because I am too lazy to go to the coast in BC.  Plus there are no Corsair ships on the BC coast so I can't get there cause I would drowned swimming (get so tired I would eventually sink) and I can't fly.  I think my mother wouldn't let me go anyways.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Trident

I'll swim my way there!  Oh dang... How about the Atlantic Ocean?  I'm waaaay over here in the colder regions, Nyah.

I really want to meet the following people:

TJ
Brock
and Cheeeeesy.

Ashyra Nightwing

I am meeting myself. But it would be fun to meet...Retto. I don't know why.

Pikepaw

I want to meet:
Wapekip,
Ashrya,
RazorClaw,
Ad,
Calria and
Brock.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

TR Shadow

Quote from: PikepawI want to meet:
Wapekip,
Ashrya,
RazorClaw,
Ad,
Calria and
Brock.
Ahem!  Aren't you forgetting someone?