Favorite cereal!!!

Started by Sonoras, July 05, 2003, 12:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonoras

One of my old topics.

Juby (Tercios)

uhhhh ...... honey nut cheerios everybody?
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Trogdor 22

I like Capn' Crunch and Lucky Charms mixed with Corn Pops in a big bowl with strawberry milk and bannas. I usually have a peanut butter and salami sandwhich with this.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Ruatine

Quote from: Juby (Tercios)uhhhh ...... honey nut cheerios everybody?
Heh, I ~love~ Honey Nut Cheerios. They're my second favorite after Lucky Charms. I think it's the kid in me that likes Lucky Charms so much. Since I'm not much of a breakfast eater, cold cereal is pretty much all I eat if I eat at all in the morning.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

lonewolf

I would say down with cereal bagels RULE!
even though captain crunch is darn good coco pebles is good too maybe I will change my mind about cereal but for now BAGELS RULE!
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Blood Wake

smacks are gross
smacks looks like (or are) bugs
it is really good if you mix coacoa pebbles and fruity pebbles together, has anyone else tried that?
BAGLES RULE!!
cheese is good
bowls of skittles are really good but M&Ms are better
cap'n crunch is good and should never be forgoten
cereal is kinda gross if ya think about it
cheese is good a-again
you shouldn't mix Kit-Kats into cereal
bugs taste good (especially with milk)
TJ!! go eat a bowl of skittles!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

Just this:
Cinnamon Toast Crunch! *In the sing song voice*

That stuff is the bomb diggidy. *Can't believe he just used the phrase, oh well*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

IFman

cinnamon toast crunch!
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

lonewolf

cinnamon toast crunch is too sweet it is like eating a bowl of sugar and brown sugar discs.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Blood Wake

cinnimon toast crunch is good stuff
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Nohcnonk

SKITTLES WOULD RULE!!

Sonoras

Mmmm....

People-O's are really good, especaily Bob flavor.

Blood Wake

hey waht was that website i went to once, sparkey-O's, wasnt that made by someone in these forums?

it was a very funny site

h