Favorite cereal!!!

Started by Sonoras, July 05, 2003, 12:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonoras

This may be a stupid poll but I wanted to have some fun.

Ruatine

*smiles* My fav is Lucky Charms.

(Note: The one with the frog mascot is call Smacks. I hate Smacks. *shudders* They look too much like bugs.)
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Trident

LOL

That's pretty much all I can say...

Hehehe.  "CEREAL'S GROSS!"  ~!rofl!~

Pikepaw

Cap'n Crunch is cool!  (I eat cereal dry most of the time cause no time for milk).  How could you forget Fruit Loops!  I have eaten them since I was like 4, no more like 2!
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

RazorClaw

Smacks are yummylicious! Even though they do look like bugs, they are soooooooooooooper!

Sonoras

How could I forget cap 'n crunch and fruit loops!!!!????

Calantorntain

Quote(Note: The one with the frog mascot is call Smacks. I hate Smacks. *shudders* They look too much like bugs.)

Have you ever tried dried meal worms?  If you have, you would know they taste EXACTLY like Smacks!  It's amazing really.
Bugs are better than ceral.  Long live bagles.
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

RazorClaw

Smacks are yummier! *Eats bowl of smacks* This is a wierd poll, so I won't post in it anymore so as to not ruin my "respectable" reputation.

VinnieOlle

I dont know why but i like frosted flakes *chews* ::agrees:: good ::agrees::  

Blackeyes

I like lucky charms too, Teuful. I have never heard of Smacks, are they an american brand or something?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

Ew...cereal's yucky. I prefer a nice cheesy piece of cheesy cheese.

Sonoras

Quote from: BlackeyesI like lucky charms too, Teuful. I have never heard of Smacks, are they an american brand or something?
*shrugs*i dont know,but they're strange.

Aqualis

I don't really like cereal.

*piles various forms of meat onto his plate*

*tosses a potato on for good measure*
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

TS/RULES!

Dude, There's this disney cereal, Mud and Bugs, and its the best cereal that ever was created. EVER.
If only I was a Mario... I could Jump on bullies, Use Yoshi to spit random fruit juices at them, and basically beat the crap out of them...

Brock

Reeses puffs!!!!!!!  Yay!
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!