Happy Birthday Calria!

Started by Kenny Boy, July 05, 2003, 10:30:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Well, claiming that you were thinking about it doesn't make any difference. I am RazorClaw the Cunning, and you don't have a list of "the-" titles. You are Pikepaw the Mighty, as of now. *Was not killed by "Death blow", and cuts Pikepaw's head off with a scimitar*

Kenny Boy

What is my name? The Idiot man!
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

RazorClaw

Pikepaw

I want to be Pikepaw the Mercenary for my job (I am not really one, just pretend to be).  I am Pikepaw the Mighty when off the mercenary job or you can call me that all the time, RazorClaw the Cunning.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

RazorClaw

Okay, Pikepaw the Mercenary. Sounds good to me.

Blackeyes

And I'll be, Blackeyes the Great.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

RazorClaw

I thought it was Peace Alliance the Great? *is confuzzled* That's pronounced confoozled, folks.

Blackeyes

Hmmm, well to bad for Peacy cause I am stealing it from under his great, big, fat, nose. Just kidding Peace, we can be great together......that dosen't sound right. We will be, Blackeyes & Peace Alliance the Greateth

RazorClaw

Greateth? So Peace is the greateth, and you're the grateth of cheese? That fits you very well.  

Blackeyes

No, no, no, you have it all wrong, we are both : Blackeyes the Greateth & Peace Alliance the Greateth .

*Nods vigourisly*(sp?)

My mommy told me so.

RazorClaw

Ah. So you Grate Great cheese while Peace greats a great chess?  

Blackeyes

Ergggg, I'd really like to send you down a hill, in the back of a a non-coushioned truck and watch your limp body hang from the tailgate.  

RazorClaw

OOOOOOHHH, FUN! *does it* That was boring. The Top Thrill Dragster was more fun.

Blackeyes

Quote from: RazorClawOOOOOOHHH, FUN! *does it* That was boring. The Top Thrill Dragster was more fun.
Top Thrill Dragster? I do not have time to read your reply now, I must move opn to bigger and better things... my bed!

Hey, howcome Almkman made your cool-list, and not me?

Ruatine

Blackeyes and Razorclaw:

That's enough. Quit your spamming. You've already spammed on two topics in General Discussion. Consider yourself warned. This topic is about Cal's b-day not about peoples corny names.

Happy Birthday, Cal! I hope you have a superific day!
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart