Happy Birthday Calria!

Started by Kenny Boy, July 05, 2003, 10:30:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny Boy

Happy Birthday! (I did this a day early so I could be the first to say it!) Happy Birthday ::hats::  
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Pikepaw

Let us make ready the place for her day of birth!  **Has carpets put all around, balloons put up and many other party decorations set up for Cal's birthday.**
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

RazorClaw

Doh! You misspelled misspell! How COULD you! The lady Ulioa shall be furious,

Menatus

Actually it's Happy Birthday, Calria. Note the comma.

Pikepaw

No wrong grammer either!  **Smacks people who use wrong spelling and grammer in this topic.**

(EDIT: Sorry I didn't relise, must please Calria!)
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

RazorClaw

"Smap" is not a word in the English language, therefore it's an incorrect use of grammar, AND it's an incorrect spelling. The Lady Ullioa shall be seeking blood.

Blood Wake

happy birthday, cal

is that right? because if it isn't tell me, you english teachers.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

TR Shadow

Happy birthday, Calria!  *Is using proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation*  I love you!

Tsk, tsk, Blood Wake.  Let me help you.
Quotehappy birthday, cal

is that right? because if it isn't tell me, you english teachers.
It should be:

QuoteHappy birthday, Cal! ?I can't wait for Julie's birthday to come so I can wish her happy birthday and give her lots of presants. ?She's the coolest person here, you know.

Is that right? because if it isn't tell me, you english teachers, though I would prefer it be Julie because she's the best at it.
*Is full of herself today*

RazorClaw

"Tsk" isn't a word, TR. Let me help. It should be "My, my, Blood Wake. Let me help you. It should be: Happy Birthday, Cal! I can't wait until RazorClaw's birthday, I'll get him a nice new Television! He's not as nice as Julie is (who is) but he's intelligent, handsome, and uses politically and intellectually correct (two very different things) words. Is that right? Because if it isn't, tell me, you english teachers, though RazorClaw is more cunning than the rest of them."

*Is not quite as full of himself because there is less good to be full of*

calria

*snerk*

You guys are great! lol Really great.
Hmmm... no HUGE problems grammatically or in your spellings, except for the fact that it's "presents" and it's Calria Elspet Ulloa. (no "i" in Ulloa...lol)

*hugs you all*
I love you guys!

RazorClaw

Foprgive me, Lady Ulloa! *showers Calria with gifts* I shall never get it wrong again, Lady Ullioa! *runs away*

Blackeyes

Happy birthdaY, Calria . I would give thee a gift, however, my pockets are full of candy that I bought earlier .

Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Pikepaw

I like you too.  **Hugs her back and walks off to the rest.**  I happen to be Pikepaw the Cunning you know, messmates; just look at the sig.  I am also called, Pikepaw the Mercenary or Pikepaw the Mighty.  I am very cunning, if not the strongest, but I kill everyone I am hired to kill.  **Turns to Lady Calria Elspet Ulloa and gives her a few gifts as well (Including a DELL laptop with CD/DVD port and a golden battle axe and a silver hilted sword with the hilt bound in black leath and covered in gems including a blue pommel stone on the top, the sword also has a wonderful steel blade)**  Is there anything else milady, that I may do.  **Eyes the fleeing RazorClaw with delight.**

RazorClaw

Actually, I was RazorClaw the Cunning before you ever assumed your title, so try, say, changing it? I was posting with that before you had 100 posts. Now, I gave her a supercomputer that also can make you learn whilst sleeping. *gives Calria a supercomputer* It can also give you things such as codes to enter for RWL that make you attack with Happy Ponies, Cheerful Stallions, and Merry Mustangs. Anything else I can do? *Grins at Pikepaw, who has a deer-and-headlight look*

Pikepaw

Hey, I have been Pikepaw the Cunning (Using my real name) since I read the first Redwall books I read and heard the word.  I think we can both be the Cunning though.  I will change it to Pikepaw the Mercenary (that is one of my other titles) if you don't want to share.  I thought you had run away **Hits RazorClaw a single death blow by "accident" with his mace as he was passing by.**