All RIGHT.

Started by General Austin, July 05, 2003, 07:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

NOW can we say we're equal in strength? Holbs left right before you made your jump to power. Now all of the new players are Fire members, we have less than ten people in the top 20, and they are all decimated. *growls*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Blackeyes

Yoouch , sorry Austin ... but it looks like the fire is finnaly the fire is burning through the ice .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Pikepaw

I weak and hit hard, I don't know if I'll have time to play.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

The Cow

Hey Blackeyes!!!! Southern Wind, ha, I kicked your butt!!! And if it wasn't for Sonoras I would have killed you!! You may be burnin now but when ice melts it turns to water,and water puts out fire!!!

[Please stop using all caps as it denotes yelling.]
2nd Reg. Season BloodThirsty Wolves.
3rd Reg. Season ,Red Horde Of All Evil.
3rd turbo Season ,Blue Horde.
4th turbo season Red Horde Of All Evil.

Sonoras

You're Southern Wind?Good thing I attacked you so much! :D  

calria

Turbo is evil... I can't make any headway.

Perhaps the reason why all you ice goons are (excuse the pun) falling through the ice on this is because you're hitting non-retal in unmitigated persecution of all your opposing players? True, diplomacy is relative, and we are all pitted firmly against eachother, but this doesn't mean we should throw aside all semblance of caution in preference of an all-out battle.

Peace Alliance

when I look at the game stratigicly, attacking somebody because they attacked you is not always the smartest thing to do. in fact it rarely is. Attack the best target, to benifit you more!

I just joined and i'm on fire, but i want to go on ice and help you guys out!

Sonoras

How evil of you!Now WE need help!!!

Trident

wolf bite

Hehe

Wolf Bite
(this is not spam because I wrote this meaningful note on the bottem)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

hehe

Peace Alliance
(i've decided i want to be more like Wolf Bite... So i've become a doctor... ph34r me!)
:ph34r: