HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, AMERICANS!

Started by Kilkenne, July 04, 2003, 10:02:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

*Blows up neighbor's mailbox and laughs hysterically as he types this* (I really did blow it up!)

And remember, if it doesnt burn, dont try to make it, cause its a waste of fire-inducing substances!

Deathclaw

If you need fire ideas to screw with people, PM me! I have plenty. Happy Independence Day. The holiday to legally explode stuff! At least when not in the city limits. *grumbles at this city ordinance, thinking it is evil*
Glory, Glory, Man United!

The Cow

HA,you think your good,I have my laptop in my boat,I'm shotting bottle Rockets a boats passing by,i shot some little kid and he fell off LOL he was cryin and i didn't even get in trouble,well I'm doin it again so hehehe.
2nd Reg. Season BloodThirsty Wolves.
3rd Reg. Season ,Red Horde Of All Evil.
3rd turbo Season ,Blue Horde.
4th turbo season Red Horde Of All Evil.

calria

Okay, the cow person is a psycho...

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY, EVERYONE!

May your firecrackers crack, and your sparklers sizzle when you stick them in a water-filled bucket.

Pikepaw

I should have made a topic for Canada Day.  Canada Day was on the first for me, so you all seem late, the fireworks were great with the popcorn I got.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Aqualis

I got to ride in a float, but I am not so sure that is a good thing since it is 104 degrees outside.

Fireworks are fun. Permit or no, I am going to set off some bottle rockets.

*mumbles about stupid laws*

Hehe...
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

guardians of night

Yah for Americans! Happy 4th of July!
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

Ruatine

Happy Indedpendence Day!

Yea!! I went to the beach earlier today. Now I'm about to head down to Boston to see the awesome fireworks.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Blackeyes

Yea , happy independance day for all you lazy americans ... j/ks j/ks ... well I wish all of you canadians a belated happy canada day . I got into a huge fight with my cousin and friends with some roman candles ... I still have the burn marks .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Trident

My cousin love to do strange antics on his trampoline for the 4th of July, so he gets those weird spark sticks and he did all this backflips, and one falls and the entire trampoline caught on fire!  He wasn;t hurt though, because the wind blew it all off, but you can still see weird rips in it from when it burst in flames  :D   No, I'm not going to try that.  I loveth my trampoline.  

calria

So you're only going to not do that for your trampoline's sake?
*shakes head sadly*
Silly boys...

Ashyra Nightwing

*blinks*

Happy Independence Day!

Kenny Boy

Quote from: Kilkenne*Blows up neighbor's mailbox and laughs hysterically as he types this* (I really did blow it up!)

And remember, if it doesnt burn, dont try to make it, cause its a waste of fire-inducing substances!
nothing is in-flamable just pour gas on it!

well yeah! happy 4th to m fellow americans!

this year my grandpa finally used his quarter-sticks! they were like BOOM!
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Pikepaw

Inflammable and flammable mean the same thing (I am Canadain remember and I don't like blowing things up, too loud and bright), my Dad told me that on Canada Day, it was those stupid guys who invented the English language and put all these stupid things in it.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Almkman

I didn't get to do anything except yell chocolate,ski,I hate 221,and play eucher (sp?).
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!