With them I sow the thunder...

Started by Vengerak, July 03, 2003, 07:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Beatles

Hey, wasn't that MY argument? Oh well, don't remember.

The Lady Shael

Mm, I think you came on in later on...

Raine, don't start. I'm being serious now...I think. It's nearly midnight, and I've been confusing myself all day with the oddest things. I had to stop halfway through your first sentence to prevent my brain from self-imploding. Anyways, I gave up arguing with you loooooong ago.

I had MSN, (notice the past tense form) but I can get it again, I suppose.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Vengerak

Nah, Beatles, t'was my argument.

*Tuts at Shael.* Typical. ^_^  

The Beatles

Hold it.
You said that it was impossible for pink elephants using plastic spoons to dig to the middle of the earth and find the leprechaun's crock of gold.
And I said that, if nothing was impossible, then it was possible for something to be impossible, leading to a paradox. So then, assume that there are things that are impossible, such as the for this statement to be false.
I definitely remember that.

Ne c'est pas?

Menatus

The Lady Shael

*pats Beatles* Thank you for that bit of logic, now give me some time to work out what you said and figure out whether you're on my side or Raine's.  :P

I really must stop reading this, you guys, my brain is threatening suicide.

*tuts back at Raine and pats him on the head* Typical yourself. I just let you win before because I didn't want to make you look bad, you know? Okay, maybe not, but it would be nice for you to let one of us females win sometime. ^_^ Just kidding, of course..... you're fine just the way you are.

BTW, my old MSN screen name was jessieoakshade@redwall.net, I doubt I'll be on before the 16th though, just letting you know. You really should get AIM, Raine.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Ashyra Nightwing

This is getting very similar to the 'good old days' of RWL. The next thing we know, cheese will be back with an army of Cafi members ready to campaign...

Pikepaw

I hate paradoxes because I think about them at all the angles and too much, making my brain tired.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

RazorClaw

Aha! That's because I'm capable of confusing one who is confusable, in this case Pikepaw, who is confused by my dialect is infact cunfusing the confuser witht he confusion of the confused. Don't ask. Pikepaw, if you need a translation for that, call Ad. He's good at translating my words into English.

The Beatles

It's not 'paradoxes', it's actually 'paradice'.

mouse -> mice
house -> hice
box -> bice
paradox -> paradice

~Beatles

Vengerak

Quote from: The BeatlesHold it.
You said that it was impossible for pink elephants using plastic spoons to dig to the middle of the earth and find the leprechaun's crock of gold.
And I said that, if nothing was impossible, then it was possible for something to be impossible, leading to a paradox. So then, assume that there are things that are impossible, such as the for this statement to be false.
I definitely remember that.

Ne c'est pas?
I called them "sporks", actually  :P .

But no, the latter was also my argument in origin.

Heh, Shael, I'm only teasing. S'good talking to you all again, I must say. It DOES seem kind've ye olde in nature, this thread, I agree.

But if the accursed Cheese should defile it, I will be forced to bludgeon a certain Cafi member in the head with a large, blunt instrument.  ^_^  

Vengerak

Waite a second, hice? There are no "hice". It's "houses".

...& boxes, come to to think of it. What're you talking about, Beatles?

*Confoozed*

The Lady Shael

Tsk, tsk. Typical. ^_^ Beatles does have a point though, but it doesn't seem to make any sense....

TR Shadow

But isn't a paradox two physicians?  *Laughs uncontrolably*  Get it?  Pair-of-docs?  Forget it.  *Leaves*