With them I sow the thunder...

Started by Vengerak, July 03, 2003, 07:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengerak

Yes, 'tis I, Commander Raine Valthurak of the Sovereign Guard, Last Emperor of the First Age of Warlords. I return(eth), after more than an age in the barrens.

Or whatever. Hello to anyone that I knew that's still pottering around. I intend to start playing again, on the ''slow'' server, if not as diligently as I once did.

So, ah, what's going on with all you people, anyway? I know that a fair few that I interacted with are gone, but what about Shael & all the rest of 'em? Any true Emperors been popping up, or great upheavels? I'm particularly interested in the reign of Ereptor & the Nine (Bearing in mind that I already know all about the tornado etc.).

Holby

I'm still here if it means anything to you.
And everyone still knows you as Raine. And Shael doesn't shut up about you while recalling "oldtimers".
;)  
I will not deleted this

Vengerak

Holby

*Remembers self* I forgot to welcome you back.
Ahem.
"Welcome back!"
There, done. And don't leave without a warning, This place has gone absoulutely bonkers already. Crazy. No order. *Nods* I can only use really short sentences now. I do. Honestly. It's scary. Heeeeelp. So short! Arg!
I will not deleted this

General Austin

RAINE!!! Oh, my GOODNESS!! EVERYONE, it's a SCOTTISH PERSON!! HE'S BACK!!! WOOHOOO!!! *throws confetti around*

Heya, Raine! If you need a clan at all, Mine is open for 'ee. Message 256 for details.

P.S. WAHOOO!!
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Vengerak

Oh, wow, Austin! Jeez...S'been a while. Hey there! Say, have you forgiven me for weaseling all that money out of you? Heh, it was all sneakiness & intrigue in those days.

I hope Shael's forgotten about that seven billion....

Holby

Quote from: VengerakI hope Shael's forgotten about that seven billion....
She mentioned it only about a week ago :rolleyes: .
hehe. I think you'll be forgiven, though.
I will not deleted this

Vengerak

Ack. Oh well. Maybe I played a little too tactically in those days. That was just mean. I always liked Shael.

She's still active, right?

Holby

Right. Actually, congratulate her when she pops in. Just been made a mod, but is currently off in Calgary.
I will not deleted this

Vengerak

Woah. Well, she'd be about the best for the job, I reckon. Always nice to people & well liked by all (Bar Ereptor, if memory serves.).

Holby

Teufel has been made a mod, too. Were you there by the time she'd come?

And you're right, Shael is well liked and nice to people- as well as being a great friend. Not sure about the Ereptor thing, though. As far as my knowledge goes, they just never hit it off. *Shrugs*
I will not deleted this

Vengerak

Teufel? Dosen't ring a bell. Eh, young-whipper snappers.  ;)

Side-note: I see they never got hold of a less retarded/disturbing winking emoticon.

Bloodrath

Er, I just came back a few days ago, and I was gone for ah, guess a month, but I am back now, I think. 0.o  

Also, welcome back Raine! Good to see you.  ;)

Vengerak

Hey, Bloodrath. Good to see you again. I recently past the corpse of "Special Forces" on the scoreboard, so it's good to know that you're around.

Ruatine

*smiles* I think you were gone before I joined, Raine. A pleasure to make your acquaintance after hearing so much about you. Welcome back! I hope you stick around for awhile.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart