My windhound picture

Started by Trident, July 02, 2003, 08:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

I used to think Windhound was a wolf too, but whenever his name is mentioned, I now think of fish.
I wonder why..

TR Shadow

I've always thought of a penguin.  *Thinks* Double points to anyone who can tell me what I'm thinking of!

Abby The Rat

You're thinking of penguin. ~Yay~ ~huggles everyone~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

TR Shadow

Yeah!  *Gives Addy double points*  How'd you know?  *Huggles Addy because he's smart*

You know what's funny?  He took a test that said he was dumber than dirt =P.  *Laughs*

Pikepaw

What are the points for?  I will give 10 cheese points to whoever can answer this difficult question.  Fill in the blank of my title bestold upon me by RazorClaw (RazorClaw and Blackeyes both are not aloud to answer this); Pikepaw the ....................?  
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Urran Voh

I hate VI!  While I was gone, some person gave me 100,000 gilders and a shop.  When I came back the Admins took it all away and gave me -10,000 gilders!  
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

Almkman

VI is fun.I'm better at it than RWL.Although I wish I could raise above the rank of Senior Chief Petty Beast.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Pikepaw

I wish someone would raise above the rank of Captain: Commander, then it would be funner.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.