*cackle*

Started by calria, June 30, 2003, 04:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

It's not sucking up. They're GIRLS, remember? THAT's Why Pikepaw's so...loyal, you could say.

Pikepaw

**Wakes up.**  You can't be serious, but if that annoys you then I can only do this.  **Just dies with a strange sound between a groan and sigh so he can't serve anyone anymore or annoy Blackeyes.**
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

RazorClaw

*preforms CPR, and Pikepaw wakes up form death* Pikepaw, I wasn't serious. Ever heard of "Subjects which are created to induce humorous impulses"? In other words, a joke?

Blackeyes

Quote from: Pikepaw**Wakes up.**  You can't be serious, but if that annoys you then I can only do this.  **Just dies with a strange sound between a groan and sigh so he can't serve anyone anymore or annoy Blackeyes.**
Yes!!!!!!!!! Hurray!!!!!!!!! Lol ok Pikepaw, ye can still live, on one occasion. You must serve these three ladies until the day ye die. However, you must not ever blab on about your grabde nobleship.

Blackeyes the Greateth has spoken.

Lol, it's ok Pikepaw, ye can continue showering them with, er,love and affection?  
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Pikepaw

I now. **Glad to be alive.**  I was being a loyal person to them because (they may not all be evil) girls are the most dangerous thing in the world and now that there were girl mods I felt I must serve them because of their danger.  Calria is cool and also (like all girls) dangerous in some way and I would not like to get a girl mad.  I have experamented with my sisters, and if my Dad hadn't stopped them, they would have killed me.
Now according to Blackeyes the Greateth I shall serve those three fair ladies until I am in the grave.  I will protect them and kill whoever they want for them and I won't blab on about their nobleness or anything, just think it, unless one of them wants me to blab about their nobleness.
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

RazorClaw

Cheesy's sig is correct, no?

Girls= Time x Money

Girls= MoneyxMoney

Money= (Evil)2

Girls= Evil

Something like that.

Blackeyes

Yes girls are evil, I have three sisters at my fathers, and 1 at my mothers, it's a living ...... ( fills in ..... were word he shoudln't say should be ).

Pikepaw

Again, I say it is the love of money that is the root of all evil, not just money itself, but the love for it that is evil.  So you can still have money as long as you don't worship it or do anything to get it for greed, and not be evil.
Girls are still evil, Cheeeeesys' work was just wrong.  Right answer, wrong work.

Abby The Rat

But we can't live without girls.

And, I don't think they are evil. I love them. ~nods~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Pikepaw

Right, old chap, some girls are bally, well not evil wot!  Some are jolly, well nice and bally cool!  No matter bally what, all girls are very dangerous fighters and should jolly, well not be fought if ya want to bally live, wot, wot!

Abby The Rat

Not bad try at Hare Speech. However, you cannot keep putting bally and wots willie nillie. They have to be well placed.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

RazorClaw

Absoballylutely right there. A bit of the spit spot, toe to toe, doncha know. I'm an educated sort of hare, not quite as scroofly, wot!

Bravehart

:rolleyes: *is willing to do anything for the fairer sex* :rolleyes:

And don't suck up to girls, just... y'know what, I'm not gonna finish that or the mods would have mincemeat of me.  ;)  

I?ll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree
I know you can hear me
I can taste it in your tears

Holding my last breath
Safe inside myself
Are all my thoughts of you
Sweet raptured light
It ends here tonight

Closing your eyes to disappear
You pray your dreams will leave you here
But still you wake and know the truth
No one?s there

Blackeyes

Good desicion . Cause some of our mods are girls .

Ashyra Nightwing

Girls aren't evil, wot. But they can be insane sometimes.