*cackle*

Started by calria, June 30, 2003, 04:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackeyes

Pikepaw ... quite sucking up .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Narfel

I never got to meet you but it's nice to have you back, I suppose! :D  
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

RazorClaw

Cal's back? YAYESSNESS! As idiots might say.....Cal is in da house!

calria

Quote from: BlackeyesPikepaw ... quite sucking up .
*disagrees*

Nooo! Suck up, Pikepaw! Suck up!

I enjoy a wee bit of grovelling now and again... makes me feel special! *nods* 'Specially since just about everyone I talk to on here is vastly superior to me... *bows to the high all-powerful Ad, as usual*

Pikepaw

**Grovels at her wonderful feet.**  I shall do anything you want, oh great, wise, powerful Calria.
(I was not sucking up at first Blackeyes; I just really missed her; but now I shall suck up if the wonderful Calria says so.)
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Menatus

Her...wonderful...feat?

Okay, well....yeah. Hey, Cal. You haven't been here for a while, I haven't been here for longer...how things do change. Or do they? Nevermind.

Welcome back, I guess.

Blackeyes

Pikepaw ... Calria was here way before your time .

Pikepaw

She was here when I first came to these forums and she was here before I came to these forums, hence why she is way wiser than me.
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

calria

*grins* Ah, for I have been at these forums almost since forums there were, and have been on Redwall: Warlords since I first heard Ragefur's calling from the forums of TUI...
*wise, like a Nantuko Primus*

Blackeyes

Errrggggg *glares at Calria and all her wisness* * glares at Pikepaw and all his sucking upness*

calria

*dubs Blackeyes Knight Protector of the Realm of Grammatica*

Less jealous of my faithful Pikepaw now?

Pikepaw

**Runs up to Calria, looking like a servent/mercenary.**  Anything you need, oh great, wise, grammer Queen.

Holby

Quote from: calria*grins* Ah, for I have been at these forums almost since forums there were
Actually, I do recall you being a sorta late one to join, considering your number. But very early on all the same.
*Wants all the old forum-goers back*
I will not deleted this

Menatus

Hey, Holby, I'm back for a limited time only.

If you want me to stay, just TEN easy payments of 79.95 (per oz.) is needed.

Holby

Quote from: MenatusHey, Holby, I'm back for a limited time only.

If you want me to stay, just TEN easy payments of 79.95 (per oz.) is needed.
Ouch. Limited is a terrible word. Actually, I'm going to be away for a limited time only. Ski trip. Mwaha!
5 days peoples... *Thinking about Tania's offer* Tempting...
I will not deleted this