Started by calria, June 30, 2003, 04:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

Guess who's back- back again!
Cal is back- tell a friend.
Guess who's back, guess who's back,
guess who's back, guess who's back.
Lalala...

*cough* Uhmmm... yeah. Cal returns with a vengance. I kind of quit RWL when VI came in, because it was addictive, but my love for it only lasted as long as my financial well-being did, and so now here I am again... probably not as diligently present as I've been in the past, but still...

I returneth...

Trident

For some reason, I got you and Tuefel mixed up...

calria

*blink* How on earth...?

The Lady Shael

Darn it, I posted something, and then my internet went weird...

Anyways...

Welcome back, Cal! I always knew that RWL addiction was superior to VI. *wink* I figured you'd be back soon. Now we have someone to police the grammar problems, and to advise me and Teufel as well....^_^  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shytalon

*cough* Grammar problems? I'd call them disasters. Mini Chernobyls, even.

Anyways, good luck.
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Ruatine

*gasps* *almost dies of a heart attack*

Cal is back?! Yes!!

Sound the trumpets! Roll out the red carpet!

You've been very sorely missed, Cal!
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

calria

*feels loved*

I missed you guys! :D

Pikepaw

I missed you so much and was sad for a day and a half here!  Let us celebrate to this wonderful thing!  Never leave again Cal!  Hurray
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Abby The Rat

~huggle Calria~

Welcome back.

And Teufel, change the avatar, everytime I look at it, it makes me feel sad and pitys you... ~shrug~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Ruatine

QuoteAnd Teufel, change the avatar, everytime I look at it, it makes me feel sad and pitys you... ~shrug~

*laughs* Why's it make you pity me? It's not a sad avatar.... *is confused* I'll change it just for you, Ad. *smiles*
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Abby The Rat

Thanks,

That's a lovely cow on pogo stick, much happier..

Thanks <3
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Ashyra Nightwing

Cal returneth?

YAY!!

*hugs* We all missed you!

Beem

Hooray! *Pounces Cal with great diligence.*  I missed you! *Bows before her.* oh great mentor, we welcome you back along with your reproof that I have so far been able to escape. ^_~  Welcome back! *Hugs.*  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Blackeyes

Hurray , welcome back Cal ... long time no post .. *snickers* well . It's good to see you again . :grin-eyes:  ROTFLMAO!!!  :grin-all:  :hihi:  :hihi:  :snicker:  
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Pikepaw

I shall serve the great Calria better than I serve the mods.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.