Made up words

Started by Trident, June 30, 2003, 04:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Um.... Well, we were playing word search and um, thats what one of the lines said and takara was all like 'Im going to name my kid that when I grow up'

So I just posted it here.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

where is takara btw....
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

On Vacation. Therefore, I would die of lonely-ness if it wern't for you guys.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

eek! well in that case, maybe i should stay on a bit longer....I  don't think Night Wolf is going to be awake for a couple more hours
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

Well, if you need to study go ahead and study. I can talk to my Action Figures If I get too Bored.

Briar

i'm multi tasking like always...but if you want to go and talk to your Action Figures that ok with me

Krowdon

I has 4 of them today.

Han Solo, Edward Cullen, Lupin (from Harry Potter) and Chewbacca.  Only Chewbaccas missing part of his arm. But thats OK. i think I know where it is.

Briar

Hm...that's very fristinle

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on June 08, 2009, 08:45:24 AM
Hm...that's very fristinle

Fristinile?

Oh, and I cant find Chewbaccas arm. Must of vaccumed it up.

Briar

fristinle...meaning odd and interesting at the same time. Fristinle people should be approached with caution.

((made up words topic))

Krowdon

So aare you saying im Fristinle?

Briar

Mr.Grimm

Briar

Mr.Grimm

Thank you. It means handsome and smart one.