What Do you think about Kenny Boy?

Started by Kenny Boy, June 30, 2003, 01:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny Boy

Tell me your opinion................... NOW!
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

The Lady Shael

I don't find this funny. You've obviously read Pikepaw's poll, and our reaction to it. *moves*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Kenny Boy

no i didnt only make it because of pikepaw's poll i just was wondering i have been here like 3 months and the only person that talks to me is Ad on AIM sometimes i catch him when he has free time
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Trident

You're on my buddy list... I never knew that was you...

BTW, I love the banana man!

Kenny Boy

he he if you are allowed to go to funnyjunk.com thats where the banana's home is! i went thier one day and clicked iot i later found the avatar on a site
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Veranor

Quote from: Kenny Boyno i didnt only make it because of pikepaw's poll i just was wondering i have been here like 3 months and the only person that talks to me is Ad on AIM sometimes i catch him when he has free time
Off Topic: Look at the description of your topic.

On Topic: I think he needs to start random topics and contradict himself so that he sounds cooler. Not to mention the fads he joins.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Trident

Seriously, everybody judges Kenny Boy by his posts.  I've talked to him over AIM, even when I thought he was probably an annoying newbie, but then I realized that he is COOL.  *nods*  In conclusion, he rocks.

Veranor

Why can't he act like that here. We're not asking for much, but his posts take awhile to read. I mean it's not like what he's saying can't wait two seconds to get proofread.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

The Lady Shael

Chat convos can mask many things about people. There's this kid at my school, (he was my biology partner) and he was the most digusting, repulsive person I ever met, and had no feelings to boot. My friend talked to him a lot on AIM, and later went out with him. They broke up, like, two days later. Even the most horrible person can sound "cool" if they want to, but that doesn't change what they're really like. I'm not saying Kenny is like that all the time, I believe you when you say he's great on AIM, but he doesn't watch his posts, he can be gagged if necessary. Just today, we've found out he had the Fire forums password, and tried to give it to the other Ice members, before I hastily editted it.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

calria

*raises eyebrows*
AIM can be misleading... people appear differently in different communication formats. There are people who I can't STAND to talk to over AIM, and only speak to over the phone, (for example, my best friend and my ex-boyfriend), and then there are also people who talking to over the phone with is excruciating, and AIM-ing with is the bomb. It's all about what a person's communication style is like.

hmmmm.... Interesting theme for a dissertation...

Kenny Boy

Quote from: Veranor
Quote from: Kenny Boyno i didnt only make it because of pikepaw's poll i just was wondering i have been here like 3 months and the only person that talks to me is Ad on AIM sometimes i catch him when he has free time
Off Topic: Look at the description of your topic.

On Topic: I think he needs to start random topics and contradict himself so that he sounds cooler. Not to mention the fads he joins.
hey FADS I JOIN!?

alright i had the banana as my aim icon for the past year i didnt even know about redwall and plus my post count isnt that low i joined 1 1/2 months ago so i think i have a good post count and i know for a fact that im not cool im a loser i wanted to know if anyone else thinks i am
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Kenny Boy

Quote from: The Lady ShaelChat convos can mask many things about people. There's this kid at my school, (he was my biology partner) and he was the most digusting, repulsive person I ever met, and had no feelings to boot. My friend talked to him a lot on AIM, and later went out with him. They broke up, like, two days later. Even the most horrible person can sound "cool" if they want to, but that doesn't change what they're really like. I'm not saying Kenny is like that all the time, I believe you when you say he's great on AIM, but he doesn't watch his posts, he can be gagged if necessary. Just today, we've found out he had the Fire forums password, and tried to give it to the other Ice members, before I hastily editted it.
i knew the  pass cuz i used a hacking program when i was bored hehe
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

The Lady Shael

*ticks off her fingers*

Well, let's see, firstly, you create this poll even after you saw Pikepaw's, in which I said NOT to create these polls anymore. (As Veranor said, you said your poll is not LIKE Pikepaw's, but yet, you put in the description, "like pikepaws".
Secondly, you supposedly hack into the system to get the Fire forums password, and give it out to the Ice members. Then, you tell them to use it (which is obvious cheating, for which you can be banned) but not post. Then, you go off and post there yourself.
Thirdly, double posting isn't a good way to be "cool" in this forum, when editting your own post is just as simple.
Fourthly, hackers aren't welcome in our forum, and all the hackers Retto and Boze caught are currently banned permenantly from this forum, and it seems the way you're going, you might as well be too, if you are ruining the game for "fun".

I'm sure that now, with what you have done recently, your popularity is rapidly decreasing with every post you make.

Kenny Boy

o sorry i didnt notice your post delete this topic if yo u want i dont care
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

The Lady Shael

I won't delete this topic, and I'll just leave it open for others to read and learn from. Obviously, if you do read most of the topics in this forum, you could have easily prevented all this. I chided Pikepaw a little for his post, which you definitely read, and The Cow was yelled at by many Turbo players which should've been quite hard not to see.

[EDIT] KENNY, ARE YOU BLIND?? You've nearly got yourself BANNED for what you did, and I've been warning you over and over and over again in this topic, telling you what not to do, and yet you're POSTING IN THE FIRE FORUMS AGAIN!!!! PLEASE STOP!!