Completely Random post

Started by Trident, June 29, 2003, 09:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

I'd be several of the above.  I'd find TJ, talk to him, follow him around.  I know TJ the best out of everybody else...  Then maybe when I get to know who's-who, then I might teach everybody to Tango, Waltz, Foxtrot, etc (dances).

The Lady Shael

*looks thoughtful* I've always thought about this. I know Ad has too, we talked about it once. It would be rather interesting to see what we're all like in real life. If such a meeting ever did happen, I'll bet anything I'll be talking my head off, along with everyone else's ears. Even though it might be the first time I'd meet you all in real life, I still know you in a sense. I'm usually very quiet and shy when it comes to meeting new people, but I wouldn't be quite different from the way I am here in the forums. That's why I was asking if anyone's going to Calgary or lives in Calgary, since I'm going there for a two-week vacation. I'm trying to see if I can meet Dave Lindsay, but it looks very improbable.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Trident

July 9th I'll be going to Houston Texas with two friends.  First airplane ride in 10 years, not to mention no parents!  

August 9th I'll be going on a Criuse to Alaska...

So if anybody wants to join, go ahead!  J/K

Brock

Hey maybe you'll see me in Alaska Trident!  Are you going to Anchorage or one of the smaller towns/cities?  Unless you don't get off the boat... but then you wouldn't see all the cool stuff.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Wapekip

I have been said to be able to talk people death.  I've never tried it, no one listens to me long enough except myself but I am amune.
I am Pikepaw, my name is Pikepaw spelled backwards.
See that weasel in my avatar, I look a lot like him, almost like twins.

Brock

...............  Huh? Wuh?  I'm sorry Pikepaw I wasn't listening, you were talking too much.  *Dies.*  I'm too shy to do much of that stuff.  I'm a mix between reserved and lazy.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Bloodrath

I would most likely be on the talkative side. I usually am more reserved I guess, but I would be highly interested into who everyone is, so I probably go up to people and start a conversation.

Abby The Rat

I dunno, however, I will be meeting my first RWL buddy

AUS!!!! He coming over to London, so I'm going to travel to london and meet them. ~Dances~ Oh, I can't wait, I really can't....
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Trident

Brock--

Each day the ship stops, and we get off at the nearest towns.  Then after like 9 p.m. we get back on the ship and it travels during the ngiht to the next stop.  *Goes to find list of places they'll be stopping*

1.  Juneau
2.  Ketchikan
3.  Skagway
4.  Sitka
5.  Victoria
6.  Seward

I believe that's all... *frowns*  Anchorage is more North East I think...    

Ruatine

When it comes to meeting new people, I'm pretty quiet and reserved. I think I would seek out the people that I know best and hang around with them the whole time. Of course, I might surprise myself by being talkative. I get these weird times when I get very chatty, and then for the next few days I won't really talk much at all. *shrugs* I usually never talk unless I have something to say that will contribute to the conversation.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Ashyra Nightwing

I'm pretty crazy around new people. I start jumping around... And cheese campaigning, of course.

I really, really, really want to meet people here. You are all so..interesting.

Aqualis

Well, I definately wound not hop up and start dancing because I hate to dance. Most likely not talkitive. I would probably just find someplace to relax. Observe and stuff.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Pikepaw

I would like to meet other Redwall fans and might go crazy.  But I am pretty lazy.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

calria

Oooo Trident! I live in Houston! lol

I've never met anyone from online... nobody from Texas ever is online, I guess... and right now I'm in Ohio, which is even less internet-ey.

Everyone online seems to live in Missouri, Pennsylvania, England, or Canada. *nods*

Sonoras

I'd most likely be lazy and sleep till' 12(pm)But i'd also punch someone if they were perhaps rude. :D