Completely Random post

Started by Trident, June 29, 2003, 09:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pikepaw

They don't have to be bally 43, wot!
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Trident

What's this about me like liking Stormclaw?  I was pretty much joking about the music...Anybody ehre own a mustang?  Coolest cars around!  ...Especially the open topped ones...

The Lady Shael

Hm, I'm glad to see we have many truthful people in this forum...no one said they wouldn't show up or ignore people....I'd never dream of not showing up on purpose....I'd probably skip my graduation ceremony if I had to...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

TR Shadow

Shael, I have to prove you wrong.  I am not a truthful person.  I have been lying about my identity for a long time now.  The truth is that I'm not a thirteen year old girl named Julie.  I'm really a 98 year old penguin names George.  I'm sorry if this comes as a shock to some of you, I just felt like I had to post the truth.

ROTFLMAO!!!  

Trident

If Julie tells the truth, I might as well.

I'm not a 13 almost 14 year old girl either.... I'm a 67 year old otter who'll whaxck you all with my cane if you insult my age  :D  :D  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  B)  

TR Shadow

Wow, Trident, I never would have guessed.  I'm glad I'm not the only one that had a confession to make.  That was deep Trident.

LOOK AT MY POST COUNT!!!!  *Jumps up and down*

Ashyra Nightwing

Well, I'm a 102-year-old cheese-maker called Bob. Mwahahaha...

Blackeyes

I'd just sit back lazily and say hi to some that I know .... or I would go around with some people and say hi. Maybe hit someone over the head for attacking me so many times or something. Lol just kidding.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Pikepaw

I am really a lizard/hare/otter/wolf/Flitcheye of no known age.
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Aqualis

I find it surprising that only two people said they would be reserved and find a quiet place to relax. At least, that is the opinion of a 23 year old otter.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Sonoras

Quote from: TR ShadowShael, I have to prove you wrong.  I am not a truthful person.  I have been lying about my identity for a long time now.  The truth is that I'm not a thirteen year old girl named Julie.  I'm really a 98 year old penguin names George.  I'm sorry if this comes as a shock to some of you, I just felt like I had to post the truth.

ROTFLMAO!!!
I knew it!I knew there was some thing penguiny going on with you!But I thought your name was Fred!

Ashyra Nightwing

No, I am Fred. Fred is MY name. I have two names.

Holby

Quote from: Tridentthen I might teach everybody to Tango, Waltz, Foxtrot, etc (dances).
*Knows how to Tango and Foxtrot to a certain extent* Hmm, teach me how to Waltz. Always wanted to learn that one.

When meeting new people I'm either polite or slightly crazy. (The "slightly" is optional.) More crazy if I'm with at least one person I know, but I guess I could slip into it quick enough seeing as we sort of know each other a little.
I unfortunately happen to be unable to control myself and end up mucking around, or throwing jokes thick and fast. If I'm lucky they hit. If I'm unlucky I receive strange looks and shaking heads. But that's the way it goes. ;)
I will not deleted this

Scarwake

I voted "Several of the above" because I'd prolly sit there for awhile being shy while doing that Ignoring some people or eaves-dropping on conversations*habit* and then once I got enough info I'd prolly go talk to some people....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Pikepaw

I have many names and no real age, I am experinced with years and young with great strength, but very short.  I am a mercenary and I come from the northlands.