Completely Random post

Started by Trident, June 29, 2003, 09:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodrath

Yep, me a Canadian. Darn weather. Cold winter, now a very hot summer. My province, Ontario almost ran out of energy.  <_< Hmm, not too good. Ah, one of my random rants. ;)

Ashyra Nightwing

If I met someone from here, I would probably explode with hyperness. I'm like that.

calria

Ashyra? Hyper?
Noooo never...

*snort*

Anyway...
If I met certain people on here I would probably implode from joy and amusement.
*nods*

Blood Wake

i'd talk with my friends, maybe get in a fight and of coure i would be looking for the Lay-Z-Boy
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

RazorClaw

I'd show everyone how good I can play hockey, and while they're asleep in the stands I'll nab all of their passwords and make them send aid to me. *grins* I'd be talkative, and it would be wierd to see everyone, with all of the 16-18 year olds, it would be odd to meet everyone.

TR Shadow

I would be like Ashyra because I have always been the hyper kind of person.  I'd jump up and down and dance and sing and hug random people whether I know them or not.  *Grins* That's no different from how I normally act, though.

Almkman

Usually I stand in the back and just listen.Although I would want to meet a couple of people.Of course I would drink ski before so I could be like Ashyra.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

calria

I think one of the weirdest things would be seeing how everyone really looks... I mean, I know how some of you guys look, but still, you know how you get these ideas on how people should look in your head?

For example, I was chagrined when I found out that Sha was blonde... in my mind, she'd had brown hair for years...
*probably looks different from how some people think of her, too*

Pikepaw

I think it is something like how you don't know if you are in the chat room and are chatting to an 8 year old or a 43 year old stalker; that is why you never put personal info on line incase somebody comes and tries to kill you.  You don't know sometimes by my posts if I am 9 or 14 or at least I don't if I didn't know in the first place how old I am.  Those who think I am skinny and muscular, do not because I am not!  I am not muscular, but I have strength to lift heavy things; like this one guy used to tease me and one day I was so mad at him I pinned the skinny creep (although taller) against the wall and told him to stop teasing me, I am too nice and it was in the bootroom at school so I would have gotton in trouble so I let him go unharmed.  I could have hurt him good if I wanted and probably lifted him a bit, but I am nice and honorable so I don't beat people up outside the family (My sisters are my only human siblings and are all older than me, one has iron balls for fists, making brusies with one hit and its been a long time since I fought them, but they still beat on me, I stopped fighting them with my body when I started sixth grade since I found other important things).  People on the net are usually nothing like you expect them to be.  I do not have friends over because I am independent (The computor had nothing to do with it).  If we all came together in a meeting I would get names and call everyone by what I call them here and unless urgent would only answer to Pikepaw or a forum nickname for me.  I would love to meet just other Redwall fans who actually really liked them for the whole story, not just the violence, no matter how great that is, because I feel so alone as a Redwall fan here, I only know one person who has read them personally and that was just for the violence.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

RazorClaw

What do you mean by that? The battles are cool, but my favortie parts are the journeys, and comedy. I'm fairly good at it, if you've noticed. I'm NOT a 43-year old stalker, but I won't reveal my age because there might be people like that on here. If it wasn't for the fact that Julie is at Pojo and stuff, I might think that even SHE was a stalker.

Pikepaw

I was talking partly about basic internet safety.  I confused myself posting that but posted it.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Trident

It would be great to meet the 16+ peoples.  I'd ride in their cars...  Just as long as I pick the music. (Or as long as it's NOT classical).

Abby The Rat

you wouldn't like about Stormclaw then trident. You'll like me thou, because I just love any sort of music and would let you pick.

I know how you mean Calria. You have this image in you head based on how peope right. For Example, if I didn't tell you my gender and my name was unisex then you might of thought I was a girl. A pretty and clever one. (Or so I think) I don't like this, that why I'm so open about give out my pictures. I'm 18 so I can pretty easierly look after myself about these evil people on the internet. However, most of the people I talk to are well known by other people and from forums. You're more likely to meet a preverts in a chat room that is local to you.

There are so many ways you can keep yourself safe. And being with a trusted adult(It doesn't have to be your parents) when meeting is one of them.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

TR Shadow

Quote from: RazorClawWhat do you mean by that? The battles are cool, but my favortie parts are the journeys, and comedy. I'm fairly good at it, if you've noticed. I'm NOT a 43-year old stalker, but I won't reveal my age because there might be people like that on here. If it wasn't for the fact that Julie is at Pojo and stuff, I might think that even SHE was a stalker.
Haha, ME a stalker?!  *Laughs*  Yes, Razorclaw, I'm out to get you.  I'm actually 98 years old, not 43.  *Grins*  I will get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!  *Dies laughing*  

Just kidding.

Kilkenne

*Walks in, looks around, blankly*

'Yall are free to come visit MIDDLETON WISCONSIN if its not too far out of your way...hahahaha...my place of residence is away from everyone else here.

As to Pikepaw's post...Honestly man, if we WERE really going to do this, if there were 43 year old stalkers, I think that the rest of us would see what's happening, particularly the ones of us that are older and would know if something like that is dreadfully wrong/weird...

I live in a pointless, out-of-the-way state. *sigh*