Favorite Redwall Hero

Started by Brock, June 29, 2003, 09:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock

Which one is your favorite?
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

The Lady Shael

Mariel. Doesn't even matter what the other choices are. It's Mariel all the way. First of all, she's a female. You don't see too many of those in the Redwall series. There is, of course, Triss, but she never appealed to me much, I think it was her Martin-like character personality and air. And there's also her partner, Dandin. They make a terrific team.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Trident

SongBreeze and Danfloor.

Brock

Lol.  I forgot to say who I voted for.  I voted Martin because of all the great things he did.  I was gonna put Dandin on but I decided not to since Mariel was already on there.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Wapekip

The Taggerung all the way.  One, otters and hares are my favorite and two, he is a great fighter and three, he is a character who has new discoveries to make and stuff.  If it wasn't for the Redwall book, The Taggerung that I read I probably would have never read the other books or any Redwall book and wouldn't be here today.  We would all be sad about that, wouldn't we.
I am Pikepaw, my name is Pikepaw spelled backwards.
See that weasel in my avatar, I look a lot like him, almost like twins.

TS/RULES!

Mariel Rules, I liked her more when She was Storm GullWhacker.  She was more of a fierce Warrior then.  It was like when she changed her name she was like 'Oh I have a real name, better be gentle.'  
If only I was a Mario... I could Jump on bullies, Use Yoshi to spit random fruit juices at them, and basically beat the crap out of them...

Abby The Rat

LateRose was mine.... ~sniff~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Ruatine

Matthias is my favorite Redwall warrior. I like how he bloomed in the face of adversity. He went from being a bungler to being the mainstay of the Abbey. There was also romance between Cornflower and him that showed that he had a heart big enough to both fight fiercely and love deeply. *nods* Definitely my favorite.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Ashyra Nightwing

I am possibly the world's biggest Russa Nodrey fan. *sniff*

Wapekip

I completely forgot about that brave warrior.  I love all those brave warriors like Russa Nodrey who give their lives so others could live free.
I am Pikepaw, my name is Pikepaw spelled backwards.
See that weasel in my avatar, I look a lot like him, almost like twins.

Aqualis

I have to pick on?! *shakes head* Nope, won't do it. I'll just list five of my favorites in no particular order.

Mariel
Dandin
Finnbarr Galedeep
LateRose
and
Rufe Brush

I voted other, in case you can't figure it out. I have more favorites, many more, but these are the first that came to me.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Pikepaw

Hey you evil me, what are you doing!  (It is a little game I am playing wit meself, I have many personailities) I love all of the brave creatures who gave their lives against unbeatable odds so others could be free.  Some were insane, but all warriors born.  Sniff, why Bluddbeak, Skarlath and Fatch, why! Why did they have to die, Bluddbeak seemed pretty cool and he lived for less than a chapter, why, he was my short hero!  **Runs off crying for hours, has recently read that chapter in Triss.**
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Deathclaw

I would have to go for Skarlath, closely followed by Redwall's winged ally... (forgets the name at the moment due to finishing all the books a good few months ago)
Glory, Glory, Man United!

calria

Martin for male, Mariel for female would be my picks...
*smile*

Beem

I say it was Martin, for one word, tragedy lots of it.  His would be wife dies, father dies, never knew his mother, imprisoned, fathers blade was broken.  He endured it all.  He is my favorite, from rags to glamour.  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."