Drops in

Started by Bloodrath, June 29, 2003, 05:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodrath

Well, look at this. Bloodrath is back. I am not sure how long I have been gone, must have been racking up the weeks, but Ad has told me a lot has changed around here. Well, it looks like it has. Anyway, I am thinking on staying here for a while. I am still active over at Terrouge and decided to head back over here. Well, hello to old friends, and hello to newer people I have not yet met. ;)

Brock

Welcome back Bloodrath.  I remember you leaving.  It's good to have people who have left come back.  No one can resist the temptation of RWL.  I hope you stay longer this time.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

The Lady Shael

*waves* Welcome back, Bloodrath! It's great to see you back!  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Trident

Heylo, good to have a non-spammer back!   B)  

Narfel

Nice to have you back! Although I dont think we have ever met, or have we? :huh:  
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Wapekip

I am Pikepaw the mercenary.  The protecter of our two new mods: Teufel and The Lady Shael and I am a faithful assassin for them at no charge.  All must bow before them and I will always carry weapons in these forums from now on.  I made another account.  Welcome back Bloodrath
I am Pikepaw, my name is Pikepaw spelled backwards.
See that weasel in my avatar, I look a lot like him, almost like twins.

Bloodrath

Ya, I think I remember you Narfel. I was on the old board, the one that got hacked and I was on this new one for quite a while actually. I think I have been gone a month, not sure really. Time flies, and I wasn't calculating it. ;)

Ashyra Nightwing

Yay! You're back! *hugs*

No one can escape the terrible RWL-glue..

Ruatine

Yea!! Bloodrath is back! I hope you stick around for awhile.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Bloodrath

Heh, I will try too. ;) Ah, seems like quite a few people are leaving right now though. Hmm. They will be back. Heh.

Deathclaw

Glad to see you returning. I hope you can stay for longer than you plan.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

calria

*smile*
Welcome back, Bloodrath! *grin* I couldn't get unstuck on it either! :)

The Lady Shael

Neither could I. *grins* See? Even a vacation to Calgary can't keep me away...my mom reckons I'm ignoring my cousins though....*dumps the everlasting RWL glue over everyone*

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

RazorClaw

Yayessness! He's back! *claps* Sheesh! Gone for a few days and Shael and Teufel are mods, Bloodrath's back, and I don't recognize any of the topics. Shael, do you like the Flames?

Blackeyes

Hey Bloodrath ... hey how did Shael and Teuful get to become mods ? No fair !
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....