Spam contest

Started by Trident, June 27, 2003, 04:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruatine

Smap sounds painful....

Me likes to snicker instead. It doesn't hurt anyone.  *nods*

*snickers*

"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Brock

*Smaps Shael.*  Hee hee.  I lied.  One more smap. Smap!
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

The Lady Shael

*ponders*

Smapping does sound painful, but it is a lot of fun to say...

*smaps Teufel and Brock*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Pikepaw

Why you smap me?  **Smaps everyone who isn't an Admin or mod or a close friend.**  A lot of people I smap.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Abby The Rat

~Smap Shael + 1~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

The Lady Shael

*smaps Ad for not putting her on his Cool People list in his sig*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Pikepaw

**Crazily smaps Ad so he will put him in the cool peoples list.**  I am cool you know.
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

The Lady Shael

Ashyra Nightwing

*smaps Shael for inventing the word*

Brock

I invented it.  Shael just stole it.  Smap!

Ashyra Nightwing

*smaps Brock back, then steals Shael's cheese*

Brock

*Smaps Ashyra.*  This is fun. Smap!  Smap!  Smap!

The Lady Shael

Correction: I have the usage rights, but since it seems everyone else is using it too, that really doesn't count. Smap!  

Ashyra Nightwing

Smap!
*steals everyone's cheese*

Pikepaw

**Steals back his cheese and puts it in his safe stomach and smaps Ashrya, but lets her keep everyone elses cheese.**  No one steals my cheese.