Rps

Started by Wapekip, June 27, 2003, 02:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wapekip

I've noticed that girls don't usually join in the rp's when they could be great.  I've also noticed that not many people in general are joining the role plays.  Come on people, you should join them, if enough people join then it can be really fun and I think that some of you who have never tried would be really good.
I am Pikepaw, my name is Pikepaw spelled backwards.
See that weasel in my avatar, I look a lot like him, almost like twins.

Sha

Most of the RPGs I join are mainly girls.

I don't feel too inclined to join the role-playing here because... it's not my style? I don't know. I enjoy long, storyish posts that have little war and violence. And.. that's not what I see. Besides that, I'm lazy. ;) But role-playing is good and more people should role play. Indeed. *wanders off*

Trident

Retto had a site called The Golden Leaf Inn, which was really fun to role play in, except that just about everybody who was there will have left because it's been down for so long.   <_<  

CoolClaw

I have gone there a couple of times because it was on the Redwall site links thing. I didn't knwo Retto made that site, I thoughtit was pretty cool.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

TS/RULES!

Quote from: WapekipI've noticed that girls don't usually join in the rp's when they could be great.  I've also noticed that not many people in general are joining the role plays.  Come on people, you should join them, if enough people join then it can be really fun and I think that some of you who have never tried would be really good.
Thats sort of like asking why don't boys play with barbies and things like that. Boys and girls sometimes like different things. And maybe the answer is simple, Becasue they don't like them?
If only I was a Mario... I could Jump on bullies, Use Yoshi to spit random fruit juices at them, and basically beat the crap out of them...

Blackeyes

I was on the Golden Leaf Inn ... it was a great RP place .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Wapekip

Little war and violence in an rp, that is crazy; crazier than Ashrya has been at her craziest moment.  I think that indiveduals like different things, I sometimes like killing barbies because they are evil (that is all they are good for).  This is basically a thing to make more people rp here, there is a great rp going on right now and we need people to post on it.  (RazorClaws' rp)  I am sick of seeing rps die and I am not going to let any more die so easily.
I am Pikepaw, my name is Pikepaw spelled backwards.
See that weasel in my avatar, I look a lot like him, almost like twins.

Ashyra Nightwing

I don't usually join RPs... I'm not sure why. I'll make an effort to join one soon.

Probably the only reason why there are no girls in the RPs is because there are so few girls here.

Vengerak

The RPs at R:WL are kind've crappy & inane. & random idiocy, being primarily the realm of the Man, is generally avoided by girls. It's a territorial thing. The R:WL RP board will never fully recover from the Reign of Cheese visited upon it by CAFI'.

That said, most of the proper Furry RPs I'm involved (Or was involved.) in had a pretty high proportion of girls taking part in them.