Like my sig?

Started by Brock, June 26, 2003, 10:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny Boy

Quote from: TS/RULES!
Quote from: Kenny Boyi think it is spelled that way i read the books and his name is often mentioned [EDIT--Spoiler]
Hmm... Thanks for giving that away.  

Anyway thats the best Sig ever.
what do you mean give it away you cant watch the movie without reading the books or else you are completely lost anyway
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Ruatine

That's not true. I should know since I read the books several times before I watched the first two movies. They're meant to stand independent of the books. Peter Jackson made them that way on purpose. It was rather insensitive of you to post a spoiler. In fact, I think I'll edit it for those who haven't read this topic yet.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Kenny Boy

well all i know is that i watchd the movie didnt understand a thing then read the book then re-watched the movie and now i can truly apreciate the genious of tolkein  :D  
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.