What do you think of Pikepaw

Started by Wapekip, June 26, 2003, 10:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wapekip

I want your completely honest opinion.
I am Pikepaw, my name is Pikepaw spelled backwards.
See that weasel in my avatar, I look a lot like him, almost like twins.

Almkman

I voted other.Pikepaw you should've nulled for all your accounts however many that is.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Wapekip

Sorry, I want to serve myself and this is my only other account.  Please pacifly why you choose other.

Almkman

I don't have any other accounts but my little bro has one although he hasn't posted.

Brock

On your average behavior, you are ok.  You were annoying when you were new but now you're pretty good.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Almkman

I think Pikepaw forgot about my punishment.

Ashyra Nightwing

I don't mind you, Pikepaw. You've definitely improved from what you were like before...

Wapekip

No I was waiting till you were off guard! MMWWHHAHAHAHAAAA!  **Has Almkman beaten with sticks, clubs, swords and diamond tipped whips while being stabbed with spears and swords and slashed by axes.**  TELL US WHY SAID OTHER!  SPEAK!
Yeah, somebody said I was really cool!  I didn't do that, I said I want to serve him.

Bloodrath

I nulled my vote. I haven't been around for a while, and I don't really remember much about him. Seems like most of the forum has a negative attitude towards him. Hmm.

TS/RULES!

When Pikepaw or wapekip cam to RWL and spammed and was annoying but now He makes good posts and sometiems can even be funny.  
If only I was a Mario... I could Jump on bullies, Use Yoshi to spit random fruit juices at them, and basically beat the crap out of them...

Wapekip

I am the person who is made for funness.

Brock

Gee Pikepaw, no one really likes you.  Only one person thought you were cool and you wanted to serve yourself.  But when people make posts like these, and make another account to see what others think of them, no one really thinks they're very cool anymore.  Hmm... shouldn't we all like each other equally.  There shouldn't be a "cool group" and well now there's no more classifying as newbies or oldbies...  We should all like each other equally unless they're really, truly, annoying.  Like some people.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

The Lady Shael

I couldn't have put it better, Brock. Ad /did/ say not to classify anyone as newbies or oldbies anymore, everyone is currently the same, and making a poll about yourself, as I said in another poll, only shows insecurity, and doesn't make you very popular.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Pikepaw

Forget about this poll and everything and I don't want it to be here anymore.
Yay, I got my account back! (I couldn't get in but now I can!)  I am happy!
Trident gave me the idea of two accounts and now I am sorry for everything.  Except for the body guard to the mods, I am still that.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

The Lady Shael

I could close it if you wish...just say so.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.