Girls

Started by TJ is really hot, June 25, 2003, 07:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruatine

*rolls her eyes*

If the poll offends you so much, Beem, I'll move it. However, let it be known that if I were to move it on the grounds that the topic is spam, then I would have to move almost every poll made to the Spa Room. Of course, I could delete it because it has the potential to make somebody feel bad about themself.

Reading back through the pages of this topic, many of the posts are pointless, having nothing to do with the topic or are double posts by Trident's many different "praise TJ" accounts.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Blackeyes

Trident , are we all aloud to make that many names ? Because like 10 of the 17 votes for yes were most likely yours .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

The mods have turned...

Eeeeevil.

Trident

*Glares at everybody*

Fine then, I'll clear some stuff up.

1. C?llese!!  C?llese I say!
2.  I made that poll for a specific reason, if you're blind to why I made it, that's good for you.  But the people who aren't complaining about it know why I made this poll.  I don't need  the reason to be publicized yet.

The Lady Shael

So now that that's cleared up, let's return Beem to the cheerful, happy, joking person that he was and fulfill his wishes. *closes*  :)  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Abby The Rat

I have a strong urge to open this topic and get myself showered with love. ~shrugs~

BTW, Mods can post in closed topics.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.