Girls

Started by TJ is really hot, June 25, 2003, 07:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

Quote from: TR Shadow
Quote from: The Lady ShaelThis is Redwall:Warlords, not Insecurity Problems: Warlords.
Darn.  *Leaves*

Seriously, I have to agree with Shael on this one.  On top of that, I think posting about how hot someone is isn't the best kind of topic for RWL.  This isn't a dating site.  It's a site for a childrens book series.  I'm honestly seeing little to no posting about the books or that contains anything that has to do with Redwall in general.  We have the Spa room that we can use to post things like this.  I see nothing relivent about this topic at all.
Well one word for you.  My friend Aqualis made it up.  ABA!

What's done is done, it's not like I can totally re-edit the post.  Oh gee, I have a better idea.  Let's talk about Harry Potter.  Oh yay.  *snerk*

The Lady Shael

*gasp* Oh my! Ju actually made a serious post! *scribbles in a notepad* This is making history here...I think that's the first one she ever made. My goodness.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Abby The Rat

So TJ is hot

~Sniff~ what about me. I'm sure all of you seen me...

~sniff~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Scarwake

Ad, we know you want to be hot....But unfortunatly only I can declare you officially hot, and you're not gonna be declared that until you add Scarwake to your Cool People list in your signature...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Kenny Boy

and when he cuts his hair................... (no offense)
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Ruatine

QuoteAd, we know you want to be hot....But unfortunatly only I can declare you officially hot, and you're not gonna be declared that until you add Scarwake to your Cool People list in your signature...

Ad is hot if I say he is... and I say he's hot! Ad is hot!

Quoteand when he cuts his hair................... (no offense)

I love Ad's hair! It's so... perfect!
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Trident

*~ROFL~*

TJ needs to get a "most unique attitude" award!  

And Kenny needs to get an honesty award...

*LOL*

Abby The Rat

I can't believe the change, you all saying that
QuoteScarwake(TJ) is the Cutest, Hottest, Kindest, Caring, Sweetest, Loving Guy in All of RWL!!!

~sniff~

How could you people be so mean, I was only away because I was so busy....
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Ruatine

*laughs* That's only in my sig because of a game not because TJ is actually all of those things. I could never choose who is the cutest, hottest, kindest, sweetest, most caring and loving guy in all of RWL. Both you and TJ are really great guys, and I'm glad I've gotten to know you a bit.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

The Lady Shael

*nods* Most of the guys here are really nice. Most of them. Ad included, of course. ^_^ *pats* Having a little insecurity there now, are we?  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Trident

I've only gotten to really  know a few guys around here...  

One of them, includes Josh, who everybody seems to hate.

I once did... I think.  But he's actually realy cool (when he's not saying disgusting things).

I've gotten to know Ad and TJ a lot *nods*

The Lady Shael

Hm, well, for me, that includes, Josh, Ad, Raine just a little, Kilk of course, and Ragefur, just recently. They were all rather nice, sometimes Josh would get a bit out of hand and start swearing at me for no reason, but other than that, he was okay. *feels like Harry Potter when he said the only thing wrong with Quirrell was that Voldemort's face was sticking out the back of his head*

Ashyra Nightwing

I've really got to know Aus and Ad... They are the only guys I've talked to over AIM.

*cough* My screen name is Pentephraxis *cough*

Sorry, TJ! *hugs*

Scarwake

*points at Ashyra* I've talked to you before on AIM, but alas I can no longer do so, until I reach my computer homeland! For now I am stuck in a foreign land where the computer is not mine so therefore I won't download AIM and make this computer slower than it already is!  

*wishes he was back at his house with his beloved DSL connection*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Beem

*Stands in shock that this forum hasn't been closed/moved to the spa room 101.  Quivers in shock as Ad joins in the conversation.  Convulses in shock that Teufel is now a mod...*  It is times like these that I wish I had mod powers...  Ad, didn't you delete/move topics that had to do with relationships?  Or on topics that could make others feel bad about themselves, and yet you allow this one.  *Rubs fingers in the shame, shame, shame motion.*  Anyway, this topic should be ended.    

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."