Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

HEY!!!
I didn't leave you for TJ!
You're both cool!
TJ's hot!

Scarwake

*points up to Trident's last post*

Yeah, TJ's(ME) is hot and well....you're just.....not....Because I'm the hottest person in RWL!!!AHAHAHA!!!!! *runs off because its 12:16am*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Trident

*Yawns*  It's 10:37 here, and still have to do a bunch of stupid stuff...  Kick boxing seems fun...hmm...  I'm such a spammer, it's not even funny!  Meh, g'night... though I won't actually get in bed for another 2 hours!  Let alone sleep for anotehr 3 hours!  Muwahahah!  ...sleep...

Beem

Quote from: ScarwakeExcuse me but it is a poll and it does in someway partain to RWL in the sense of the members, me basically.  Yes, everyone I am TJ!!!!  I've 3 accounts and Penguin you seem a bit too authoritive if ya ask me, which is fine if you're one of the admins...
I fail to see how this connects to RWL in any way what so ever.  Isn't this just as bad as the marriages that for some reason are basicaly outlawed?  Anyway, if you can see a connection to RWL from this topic, do share with me how.  Right now I am thinking that your ego has inflated... lots! *pegs it with skittles until it starts to pop.*  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Sha

Just what I was thinking.... but you know, people like having ego boosts. *nods*
*wanders off*

Ashyra Nightwing

I love TJ too! TJ is hot. And cool. He's just...everything.

The Lady Shael

Polls asking "How much do you hate me?" or "How much do you like ----? I'm secretly ---- in disguise and I want to find out how much you like me so I can feel better about myself" only show a rather GREAT amount of insecurity. And they usually don't work. Some people just vote something that might not be true just for fun, or just for spite. *takes a leaf out of Ragefur's book* This is Redwall:Warlords, not Insecurity Problems: Warlords. As Beem said, this really shows no significance to RWL whatsoever.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Scarwake

*points* I didn't make this poll, nor did I ask Trident to...She made it on her own free will because of what she thinks and if you don't think it then you don't have to post/vote.
Emperor of

In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

I knew that, I wasn't just speaking about this poll, but others as well. I actually wasn't even thinking about this poll. We just happened to be on the subject of insecurity polls. *points to Beem's last post*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Scarwake

Ah, okay...*pokes* I used your own sentence against you in the Girls are Evil post...
Emperor of

In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

Hmph. *returns the poke* Make up your own next time.  

Trident

*joins in poking people*

Almkman

You guys,and gals,started poking without me.*poke**poke*pokes really hard with a cattle prod*  
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Wapekip

It is the poke wars!  **Gets the javelins he made tonight (which also double as mashmellow/hot dog cookers) and pokes peoples eyes out.**  This is fun and really safe.
I am Pikepaw, my name is Pikepaw spelled backwards.
See that weasel in my avatar, I look a lot like him, almost like twins.

TR Shadow

Quote from: The Lady ShaelThis is Redwall:Warlords, not Insecurity Problems: Warlords.
Darn.  *Leaves*

Seriously, I have to agree with Shael on this one.  On top of that, I think posting about how hot someone is isn't the best kind of topic for RWL.  This isn't a dating site.  It's a site for a childrens book series.  I'm honestly seeing little to no posting about the books or that contains anything that has to do with Redwall in general.  We have the Spa room that we can use to post things like this.  I see nothing relivent about this topic at all.