Trident

Let's give people tons of nicknames!!!

Scarwake- FloatyBoy  B)
Ragefur- FloatingInGravyKitten   :huh:
Windhound- Windy woof woof woofer woof  :rolleyes:
Kennyboy- TheRealBanana  ::agrees::

And so on  :blink:   Add more!

Pikepaw

I am Pikey or Urth or Urth Rath or Cuffer.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Almkman

I think I need one because my name is complicated.I don't want Doodlehead.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

CoolClaw

Trident is Walter the hungry Frog and Ad is Walter.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Pikepaw

What about Al, Almkman.  (You're right, your name is too long)
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

The Lady Shael

Hmph, it's hard to make a nickname for me, unless you go with "Sha" or "El", and "Sha" is taken...by Sha. ^_^ Of course, I'm sure we all agree Julie's nickname is Ju, or Ju-ju, or Jewls, or something like that....Stormclaw's is Stormy, Windhounds is Windy, Holby's is Holbs, and that's what I've been calling them all too...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

TR Shadow

I knew you were going to say my name is Ju-ju in your post.  *Shakes head*  My name is Julie.  Not Ju-ju.  *Shrugs*  Almkman is Doodlehead!

Almkman

I knew you were going to put Doodlehead.Me don't like Al.Any other suggestions?

The Lady Shael

Hm, well, do you prefer Ju-ju, Joo, Jue, Gew, or something else? Or maybe Lie-lie. You know, Ju-ju, Lie-lie. Lee-lee, Li-Li, Lea-Lea...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Beem

*watches this rapidly expanding topic spread forth.* I like you nick-named ju-ju ^_^ tis trop drole.  Anyway, Beem is a nickname already so :P.  *Tosses skittles.*  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Ruatine

Your name isn't very nicknameable, almkman.

Al
Alm
Alms
Kman
Man

Unless you have a nickname that your parents or friends call you... I don't see that you can nickname your name.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Pikepaw

How about K-man (Brain cells drained doing PATs last week).  Can anyone think of any other nicknames for me other than Pike, which I already know about.

Almkman

Maybe I should explain my name.If you haven't noticed it is my aim name.Alm=Adam Lewis Mark.K stands for strikeout in baseball and I'm a pitcher.I should've done king instead of man.

Trident

I am not a frog.

*thwaps coolclaw*

MEH

CoolClaw

You admitted that was your name! Theres this basketball player on the Nets His name is Kenyon Martin but his nickname is K-Mart.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!