If you were an animal...

Started by Trident, June 25, 2003, 03:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

The first two seem most desirable, but it would be fun to be a dancing banana, except the world usually hates you, you then you'd want to be a bird and fly away.

Pikepaw

I choose other because I couldn't decide and you forgot some animals.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

TR Shadow

I would be a penguin.  Is it just me, or did everyone know I was going to say that?

The Lady Shael

I voted the birds. I've always imagined what it would be like to fly, and plus I love birds.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Beem

Being an obsessed freak who dreams of becoming and animorph person.  I chose wolf.  I LOVE WOLVES! *drools* I love love love love love love love them. My wolf not yours.  Anyway, I loves wolves a ton.  Yes, I do, did I mention I love wolves?  Anyway, the perfect thing to be other than having the ability to morph into any animal, would be a wolf with wings.  I love to fly.    

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Almkman

I can't decide between falcon or penguin.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Scarwake

The wolf and eagle options were very hard to choose between, but I sided with my good friend the wolf; fearsome and courageous is the way of the wolf.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ruatine

I've always liked ferrets for some reason. *shrugs* Maybe it's because they're so flexible, or maybe it's because they're so mischievous. That's what I'd be if I could be an animal.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Brock

I would want to be a ferret,... or an otter,... or a wolf.  If you just look at my face though I look like a big brown bear.  I voted ferret.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Trident

CoolClaw

Ducks are cool, Ducks made out of cheese. But I ddi not see a cheese duck on your poll, Trident. I always thought Highly of you and your polls but this poll does not have cheese nor Ducks nor Hockey.  This poll is a disgrace to all Hockey playing cheese eating ducks. Not that I am one.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Aqualis

Surprisingly, I am the only one who chose to be a tiger. I would be a Siberian Tiger. Probably because the tiger is the creature most like me. A loner, deadly fighter, patient, powerful.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis