Stranded on an island...

Started by Trident, June 25, 2003, 03:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

I know the feeling, RazorClaw!

*dies on a desert island*

If you had a computer, it wouldn't be much different from how most of us are now...

Pikepaw

**Steals a corsair ship and gets everyone off the island including Ad and Julie.  After burying poor Calria and eveyone else who died, he dies from laughing, and makes Kenny Boy and RazorClaw at least, happy.**  At least me and Calria are dead together, but I got eaten by sharks, who were starving to death, because I like helping the envirerment.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

RazorClaw

I already saved everyone on the penguin, remember?

Pikepaw

I did that to make sure that everyone was off and I buried the dead.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Kenny Boy

Yay pikepaw made me happy!
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Bravehart

Hmm... what good would your crossword be with no pencil?

It would get very lonely on the island... I would want company... no, inflatable company doesn't count!

I?ll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree
I know you can hear me
I can taste it in your tears

Holding my last breath
Safe inside myself
Are all my thoughts of you
Sweet raptured light
It ends here tonight

Closing your eyes to disappear
You pray your dreams will leave you here
But still you wake and know the truth
No one?s there

Deathclaw

My process of elimination -

Knife: A knife can't get you rescued, and you can do just as well making onew and bringing a better option.

Bubbles: I won't even say it.......

Cheese: Cheese is nasty, and wouldn't help much, just make you a couple meals is all.

Boat: A good choice but not the best... a sail boat would take too long to get to your destination, can't be managed since you'd have to sleep, and you'd be overturned. A motorboat would be good, but you'd need gas.  ;)

Matches: Can make a signal and keep warm. Best option and my selection.

Rubber Ducky: Who made this an option? They ODed on something to even consider this. No offense to the poller... lol.

Money: Nothing to buy there.

Hairbrush: Who cares what you look like, you're stranded!

A Paintbrush and Paper: Not a likely choice.

Crossword Puzzle: Writing utensil?

Glory, Glory, Man United!

TR Shadow

And you can't eliminate the penguin.  Penguins are essential.  Of course, you can't eliminate Addy's choise either =P.

Scarwake

Oh, as for a response for those who think I'd burn or kill myself by setting the island on fire, that would be a NO, because infact it is an island there would be a beach in which the fire wouldn't spread across due to lack of vegitation and if there was some form of plant life then I could just jump into the water and watch....
And then Cal you were wrong in assuming that you couldn't set the island on fire, because infact you could because there is vegitation and therefore you can set that on fire so therefore you would be infact setting the island on fire...
Then, in response to Ad's post in which states that he don't want me to be on that island with him, because he don't have me in his "Cool People List" and the part about Julie I think he'd turn Canable on you once you died, unless he died first, which could be possible considering that he's older and his immune system isn't as stable as the younger immune system.

And that concludes my brilliant post

TJ the Hottie out...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Firetooth

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
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Takara

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?