Stranded on an island...

Started by Trident, June 25, 2003, 03:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oh yeah. Your only friend, Wilson (Cast Away). :P :P

The Cow

you could carve a boat with a knife*thinks about what he's saying and thinks he nuts*and you could rub 2 sticks together to make fire,you could hunt,and all the stuff wold bite said!!!
2nd Reg. Season BloodThirsty Wolves.
3rd Reg. Season ,Red Horde Of All Evil.
3rd turbo Season ,Blue Horde.
4th turbo season Red Horde Of All Evil.

The Cow

Oh yeah and with a knife if you felt like killin yourself it'd be a lot easier *ponders for a moment*
2nd Reg. Season BloodThirsty Wolves.
3rd Reg. Season ,Red Horde Of All Evil.
3rd turbo Season ,Blue Horde.
4th turbo season Red Horde Of All Evil.

Pikepaw

No, you could just jump off a cliff or jump into the deep ocean and drown.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Ashyra Nightwing

WIIILSOOON!!

I'd choose matches. Fire is fun.

Blackeyes

Meh , poor options ... we all know that with some pizza we could rule the island and all of its inhabitants .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Sonoras

Quote from: CheeeeesyOh yeah. Your only friend, Wilson (Cast Away). :P :P
I was just thinking about that!

Well.I'd bring a ducky and play with him until someone finds me and him(ducky)

calria

Uhmmm... guys? It's an ISLAND... surrounded by WATER. You know- the stuff that stops things from burning? *falls over*

I'd take the crossword puzzle, but I'm weird like that.

How about a rubber ducky made out of cheese, and carried by a pyrotechnic penguin? Methinks that would make everyone happy...

Blood Wake

*falls on knees, on a beech* I NEED MY RUBBER DUCKY!!!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

TR Shadow

Quote from: calriaHow about a rubber ducky made out of cheese, and carried by a pyrotechnic penguin? Methinks that would make everyone happy...
Oh!  I have a better idea!  How about a penguin made out of penguin carried by a penguinish penguin?  That would make me happy.

Abby The Rat

For me, it has to be alll my friends, my loves. This why, I at least get to meet them for real. If it has to be one thing. It be Julie, you'll never know, there could be something on the island.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

TR Shadow

Oh, so Ad, if you were stranded on an island, you would want me there too?  You'd want us both to die?  Oh, I get it; when you die, you want to take me down with you!  That is so mean, Addy!  *Laughs*  Just kidding!

Abby The Rat

Doesn't that mean, we both get to go to heaven at the same time??? ~Laughs~

No, because when we get saved, we both get the same happy feeling
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

TR Shadow

Oh, and you're assuming that we would get saved?  I don't think it's worth it if we'd have to spend a long time there, but I would get to be with you, so I guess it would be ok.

RazorClaw

I'd get a huge *brings out Calvin the Penguin, who is fifty feet long* penguin, and get everyone off of the island. Then everyone gets saved, and nobody thanks me, because nobody ever does.