Stranded on an island...

Started by Trident, June 25, 2003, 03:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

Although some of these items may be very nice, a knife holds most value.  With the knife you could make fire and stuff.  

TR Shadow

I nulled.  I'd bring a penguin.  *Huggles a penguin*

Pikepaw

Could you sail back home with the boat or not.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

The Lady Shael

I voted hairbrush. I would die without my hairbrush(es), it's a necessity to me.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Almkman

Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Beem

I should say boat.  With a boat I could sail home, and on a boat I could find all the things above.  *Grins,* so with a boat I could use the engine to create fire, pieces of metal for a knife, a rope for something, the boat is worth cash, and with a boat I could go out and see penguins.  Not to mention I could sail home, or burn it for a signal fire.  Either way I would get home in time for internet usage.  YAY! *tosses skittles.*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Scarwake

*thinks somebody ate too many skittles*  I'm cuttin your supply off Beem! *j/k*

I'd take matches, and since I love fire so much I'd turn the whole darn island into a burning inferno and that'd defiantly get somebody's attention, so I'd be back in a matter of time!!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Beem

*Blinks, feels his skittle supply being threatened he moves to intervene any cutting off of the iv running from the skittles factory to the vein in his arm.* Mine *hisses.*  What if someone didn't sea your burning island then?  then you would be on an island with nothing but charred ashes and you would be either dead or burned.  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Brock

Rubber ducky!

Rubber ducky, you're the one,
You make bathtime, so much fun,
Rubber ducky I'm awfully fond of yoooouuuuuuuu!!!
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Trident

Quote from: Scarwake*thinks somebody ate too many skittles*  I'm cuttin your supply off Beem! *j/k*

I'd take matches, and since I love fire so much I'd turn the whole darn island into a burning inferno and that'd defiantly get somebody's attention, so I'd be back in a matter of time!!
Are you ok TJ?  
*images the hottie on the floaty with a match in his hand*
So you're a pyro?

CoolClaw

I picked cheese because cheese is a versatile food.  It can do many things and penguins are not as good as ducks!  HAHA Julie I insulted your suit wearin' beak head birds!  
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Pikepaw

What if someone did see your burning island.  You would have been killed in the blazing inferno by the time anyone got there.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Trident

Burning the island wouldn't be too good...  

RazorClaw

Quote from: CoolClawI picked cheese because cheese is a versatile food.  It can do many things and penguins are not as good as ducks!  HAHA Julie I insulted your suit wearin' beak head birds!
That is the dumbest post by someone who doesn't spam on every post I've ever heard. Get a life, because

PENGUINS RULE!

I would say the most important thing to have is...........CHEESE

A rubber ducky would be funny too