For or against

Started by Trident, June 25, 2003, 03:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodrath

I say kill them all off. Heh. Any kind of fruit that dances is just not right. ;)  

Trident

*Throws random dancing banana's at Bloodrath*  Meh.

TS/RULES!

If anything Dances, besides Disco, Its illeagal.
If only I was a Mario... I could Jump on bullies, Use Yoshi to spit random fruit juices at them, and basically beat the crap out of them...

Ashyra Nightwing

Like it? I made it myself one day. Its mouth is off-center though...

The Lady Shael

Heh, that doesn't really matter. It shows the random weirdness of the forum-goers.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sonoras

GO DANCING BANANA!!!I KNOW YOU CAN KILL THE PEOPLE THAT HATE YOU!!!!!!!*throws my shoe at the people that hate the banana*

Trident

Yay, more for the dancing banana!  Or "banaba" as Coolclaw says.

calria

Meh... if some of you nuts want to make your potassium dance, power to you. However, if you get dancing fruit, I get to bring about a revival of the dancing baby, or, better yet... HAMPSTER DANCE! *sings the theme song*

Pikepaw

**Eats the evil banana who dances.**  There, that banana won't cause any problems anymore.  Fruit dancing is not right!
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Trident

Quote from: Pikepaw**Eats the evil banana who dances.**  There, that banana won't cause any problems anymore.  Fruit dancing is not right!
*watches solemnly as Pikepaw starts dancing around witht he dancing banana in him*  

Mhm, nobody should dare eat the dancing banana.  They are soon to become one themselves.  Pikepaw will be called the Dancing Bansiba.

The Cow

MWAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA*The dancing bananas come alive and go on  a kill spree chanting "kill the vegetables,kill the vegetables"*MWAHAHAHAHAHA bananas are also high in potassium
2nd Reg. Season BloodThirsty Wolves.
3rd Reg. Season ,Red Horde Of All Evil.
3rd turbo Season ,Blue Horde.
4th turbo season Red Horde Of All Evil.

Ashyra Nightwing

Hampster dance! The only dance that is truly right! Fruit is evil.

Blackeyes

I love the banana , it's great , I wish I could have a dancing-banana beside my bed to wake me up every morning .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Pikepaw

Yuck!  I will not have the banana in me anymore!  **Throws up the evil dancing banana and takes out stomach.  He washes the stomach thoughly and puts it back in.**  Luckily it is out of me and didn't have time to take over me and that banana will never dance again!
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Sonoras

::cries::  :( YOU ATE AND THREW UP MY BEST FRIEND!!!!
Oh,well,I have a pet tomato but he doesn't do much....