My accounts

Started by TR Shadow, June 25, 2003, 01:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wapekip

No, you are Almkman.
I am Pikepaw, my name is Pikepaw spelled backwards.
See that weasel in my avatar, I look a lot like him, almost like twins.

Almkman

No my pet is George the Penguin.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

TR Shadow

Cheeeeeeey, please don't make anymore accounts for me.  When Stormclaw gets back, I'm already in trouble.  I could very possibly be banned, and you createing more screen names for me isn't going to help me very much.

Ok...deletes the unexisting 28 accounts.

BTW, who says Stormclaw is coming back? Muahahahahahaha *caugh* *choke* *poke :D*

Holby

Quote from: We All ~Heart~ HolbyI am Julie.
Since you're using the "We all ~heart~ Holby" account, I insist on you calling yourself Jules. ;)
I will not deleted this

Mark

I am proud to say that this is my one and only accout here :D

I bet no one here has done that :P!
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Ruatine

You just lost your bet... this is my one and only account and will remain my only account.  ;)  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Abby The Rat

Same here,

This is my one and only account.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Brock

What about Hunny Bunny?
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Abby The Rat

~Groan~ I forgot about her
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

The Lady Shael

Heh. Well, I'd like to say the same thing, but I do have another account here, Shael of Torethevel, which I made when this forum first went up. I haven't logged into it ever since I created this one, and I probably won't touch it ever again. I don't plan to create any other accounts.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

I have an account. It's called Ashyra.

Ashyra Nightwing

Something I've always wondered: What is Torethevel?

The Lady Shael

Erm. That's why I made this account, people kept asking me. It doesn't really have any meaning, it's just a name I made up when this forum went up to make my screen name sound interesting. On the old forum, my screen name was just Shael, so I wanted to add something else in there. It's supposed to be a place, but it has nothing to do with Shael's biography, because Shael is from the Southern Islands.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Pikepaw

I am Pikepaw you imposter Wapeikp.  They are posing as me!  (hehe)
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.