WOAH!!!

Started by TR Shadow, June 24, 2003, 03:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock

I'm with you!  *Signs imaginary petition.*
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Trident

My new title is better than the old one.  Also a kitten?  Ragefur should have one... if he doesn't already.

We should all have one.

*sends Ad a PM with red colouring*

Muahahahahahahahah *caugh*

RazorClaw

*Pours gasoline on petition, and throws it into path of top-secret Canadian Flame Cannon*
P-lease, you get a title (eventually) after you get 1000 posts. If everybody got one, then the post count wouldn't be any objective, and the forums would be less fun.

Pikepaw

Almkman is a huge spammer.  He got gagged while I was here and his post count went to zero and now he has more posts than me, when I was about 50 to 80 posts ahead of him when he was ungagged at least.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Well if we have to wait until 1000 posts why does Julie get one? Should she recieve special treatment? Should she? If so, why?

Is Julie an Oddball?

Almkman ain't a spammer, u are u jrk! u should be gagged. and Julie is n oddball, so that's y she gets a title.

Almkman

I used to be a spam all the time.But I'm trying to cut back.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

TR Shadow

Quote from: CheeeeesyWell if we have to wait until 1000 posts why does Julie get one? Should she recieve special treatment? Should she? If so, why?
I don't know.  I love Ragefur.  That's all I have to say XD.  Now to correct your grammar:

QuoteWe have to wait until 1000 posts and Julie doesn't.  She should recieve special treatment. She should. I don't know why.

Yes, I'm a bit full of myself today ^_^.

Ruatine

Quote*Pours gasoline on petition, and throws it into path of top-secret Canadian Flame Cannon*
P-lease, you get a title (eventually) after you get 1000 posts. If everybody got one, then the post count wouldn't be any objective, and the forums would be less fun.

Your post count shouldn't be an objective. I agree with Ereptor on this point. If everybody got their own custom title it would cut back on spammers who are trying to reach 1,000 posts. I also agree that it shows poor judgement on the part of Ragefur (if he was indeed the one to give her the title) to give Julie a custom title before she reaches the allotted amount of posts. Leaders should be impartial at all times.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Beem

I don't think everyone should get a custom title until they reach 1,000 posts.  I do however feel that people should get custom titles after they have earned them.  I don't mean getting 1,000 posts, oh no, I mean actually earning them by having at leas 98% of their posts be meaningful and not Spam.  I mean, someone could get 1000 posts just off junk posts, while those back down in the 400s *cough cough* have mostly meaningful posts, and not much Spam at all.  Besides, Julie has so many accounts and is so overly obsessed with penguins, one can't help but feel she deserved that title.  Also, she has {edit, thanks ju-ju ^_~} 21 accounts, do you think that the post count from all of them added up comes near to the 1000 post mark?  However, that is my humble view.  Ad got his title before he reached 1000 posts also, though knight is more of a position than a title, *shrugs.*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Pikepaw

But Ad is an admin.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Almkman

No Ad is a mod.Ragefur,Admin,Retto,and Stormclaw are the admins.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

TR Shadow

Quote from: BeemI don't think everyone should get a custom title until they reach 1,000 posts.  I do however feel that people should get custom titles after they have earned them.  I don't mean getting 1,000 posts, oh no, I mean actually earning them by having at leas 98% of their posts be meaningful and not Spam.  I mean, someone could get 1000 posts just off junk posts, while those back down in the 400s *cough cough* have mostly meaningful posts, and not much Spam at all.  Besides, Julie has so many accounts and is so overly obsessed with penguins, one can't help but feel she deserved that title.  Also, she has 17 accounts, do you think that the post count from all of them added up comes near to the 1000 post mark?  However, that is my humble view.  Ad got his title before he reached 1000 posts also, though knight is more of a position than a title, *shrugs.*
No, I have 21, Not 17.

Ruatine

QuoteAlso, she has {edit, thanks ju-ju ^_~} 21 accounts, do you think that the post count from all of them added up comes near to the 1000 post mark?

Most of her other accounts have no post count whatsoever with the exception of Other and Pokeymanns, which have about 40 each, and a couple others which have a paltry number of posts (like 2 or 3). I don't think that post counts should work toward anything at all. Big deal! Whoop-de-do! So you've posted 1000 times or more. That either means you have been here since the beginning of RWL, have a lot of time on your hands, like to spam (or talk without a point or objective), or a combination of the three.

(Note: If by some miracle RWL is still around and I make 1000 posts sometime in the future, let it be known to the admins that I don't want a custom title.)
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart