MAC!

Started by Mark, June 24, 2003, 08:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veranor

Quote from: MarkGo here and look around a little.  There are much better games there for mac than windows.
Those games are also found on Windows as well. (Most). The point is, the G5 seems like a waste to me. You don't need that much power to run Mac apps on that machine. If you're looking for a server, why not get a Unix/Linux server.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

IBM's have better graphics. Geforce and ATI make it look better

Scarwake

Actually I'd probably need a computer like that....My computer is slower than crap. *beats his Gateway which runs on Windows*  That seems as though it could hold the amount of junk I have on my computer times 2...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

I have 2ghz, 80 gigs, agp x8 with 64megs of ddr on a geforce 4, 512 megs of DDR RAM, and Linux (best for hacking)

I also use XP, and it's never a problem for me. Only sometimes, my LAN messes up! :@

Mark

Quote from: CheeeeesyIBM's have better graphics. Geforce and ATI make it look better
Actually mac has much better graphics.  I think ya said before hand that hadn't seen a mac before.  The newer ones are very irregular amongst all the windows.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

No. They have very little AGP speed, and a lot have at most 64 megs of DDR

Pikepaw

I like my DELL home computor and DELL laptop.  Yep I do have a laptop and I post here on both of my computors.  I got my laptop for school, (parents bought it) because I can't write as fast as everyone else but can type pretty fast now (thanks to all my posts here) and also because most people can't read my messy writing. :D  
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Brock

What?!  I wanna laptop!  *Steals Pikepaw's laptop.*  Mwahahaha!  I will rule all!  I have a Pentium III processor, umm... a bunch of other stuff... and it uses windows 98.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Mark

Quote from: CheeeeesyNo. They have very little AGP speed, and a lot have at most 64 megs of DDR
You still didn't actually tell us if you've seen a mac before.  Therefore you are in no position to judge

user posted image

Wapekip

**Steals back his laptop and smacks Brock on the head.** Be careful with it, you could have broken it!  **Continues hitting Brock until he cries.**  My laptop uses Windows 98 too.
I am Pikepaw, my name is Pikepaw spelled backwards.
See that weasel in my avatar, I look a lot like him, almost like twins.

Oh, sorry, I've seen a Mac before, and I used one as well. It stinks. I will never EVER buy a Mac again.

Mark

Quote from: CheeeeesyOh, sorry, I've seen a Mac before, and I used one as well. It stinks. I will never EVER buy a Mac again.
You must have misunderstood me.  I simply wanted you to tell us clearly what mac you tried.  There is a big different between a old mac classic and the new G5.  

user posted image

Ruatine

QuoteMy laptop uses Windows 98 too.

*gloats* My laptop uses Windows 2000 Professional. Down with Windows XP!! ::disagrees::
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Kenny Boy

I hate macs, they are really dumb and stupid..................

so SUP EVERYONE!

sadly i only have windows 98 >_<
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Mark

Quote from: Kenny BoyI hate macs, they are really dumb and stupid..................

so SUP EVERYONE!

sadly i only have windows 98 >_<
For what reason?  *Glares at everyone* Why does everyone hate Mac?

Action without reason is pointless.

user posted image