Make-fun-of-other-people-post

Started by The Lady Shael, June 23, 2003, 08:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruatine

*raises eyebrow at Pikepaw* This topic was made for light jesting not for flaming. How would you like it if people were saying that about you? *frowns* Wait. Don't answer that, because I know you'd come back with a lie saying that you wouldn't care. Try to be nice, okay?

(Sheesh. Somebody needs to make me a mod. *nods*)
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Brock

Teufel is a cow!  Teufel is a cow!                  

I noticed how Pikepaw considerably shortened his post after yours came up, Teufel.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Ruatine

*laughs* Yep, I noticed that too, Brock. *swaggers* I have the influence of a mod even if I don't have the powers of one. j/k

Brock is an otter! Brock is an otter!
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

baska

I am me! I am me! *nods* 'Tis true, 'tis true.........(Yay, nobody said anything about me!.......Yet.......)

The Lady Shael

*bows* Everyone worship the high and mighty mod influences of Teufel!! Although just yesterday I found myself wishing the same thing, that I could be a mod, because it rather irked me that I found a lot of rather pointless posts in the Discussion forum. *wonders if Stormy would be nice to enough to make them mods, or maybe she's just too busy driving around on her tractor*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

Me = Mod = bad idea. Julie made me an admin on her forums. I have neve understood why...

Shael is a Shael! Shael is a Shael!

Ruatine

Baska is a teenaged mutant ninja turtle! Baska is a teenaged mutant ninja turtle!

(I thought you were doing a good job as an Admin, Ashyra! All the lovely cheese.... *drools*)

Ashyra Nightwing

TR Shadow

You know you have good forums when you no longer need to advritise for them, the members do =P.

Actually, I have no idea why I made you an Admin, Ashyra, lol.  You were active and a fun person to have around.

FunkyFerretGuy

Trident/Kennyboy/Shangryla are dancing bananas!

...Yeah that was a really powerful burn  <_<  
On a rock climbing trip

-Mother has tripped five times-

Mother- "Matt, these shoes have great traction!"

Me- "Inwhich you have demonstrated so well..."

The following is going to be my extremely stupid bumper sticker:

Honk if you love peace and quiet.

pokeymanns

Why make fun of other people?  I think it's mean.  We should give people hugs and tell them how much they're loved instead.  >Hugs everyone<
~Pokeymanns

Almkman

Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

pokeymanns

~Pokeymanns

TR Shadow

Gosh, Pokeymanns.  It's fun. F-U-N.  Here, let me spell it out for you incase you don't know what it means.

F is for friends who do stuff together,
U is for you and me,
N is for anywhere, anytime, and anyplace,
Down here in the deep blue sea!

F is for fires that burn down the whole town,
U is for uranium...BOMBS!
N is for no survivors...

F is for frolicking through all the flowers,
U is for Ukelele,
N is for nose picking, chewing gum and sand licking,
Here with my best buddy!

Does that help at all?

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.