That...Banana... Avatar

Started by FunkyFerretGuy, June 23, 2003, 07:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkyFerretGuy

He's totally doing Rap or Disco... the very movement... DISGUSTING.
On a rock climbing trip

-Mother has tripped five times-

Mother- "Matt, these shoes have great traction!"

Me- "Inwhich you have demonstrated so well..."

The following is going to be my extremely stupid bumper sticker:

Honk if you love peace and quiet.

Ruatine

*laughs* Yea, he's def dancing to some kind of awful music. I used to like the dancing banana, but I think I've seen too much of him (is it a him? do banana's have genders?).  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

He's dancing to

***It's penut butter jelly time! It's penut butter jelly time! Penut butter jelly and a baseball bat. Penut butter jelly. Penut butter jely***

The exact lyrics. Go look for yourself!

Ruatine

*backs away from Cheeeeesy*

That is one scary song... *shudders*

Peanut butter jelly... ACK!
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

I know its scary, but hell, its true. Go to http://www.funnyjunk.com and click the banana. The star wars gangsta rap is also funny, but I would rate it a "T" so don't go there if ur parents dont let u for reasons :(

FunkyFerretGuy

No song could beat the Sadie Hawkins Dance!!!!  It's in my signature.  Peantut butter jelly time?  I right clicked on the banana, and it said I could zoom in.  *tries it*  AAAAAHHH!  IT HIT ME WITH IT'S MONSTEROUS HANDS!  
On a rock climbing trip

-Mother has tripped five times-

Mother- "Matt, these shoes have great traction!"

Me- "Inwhich you have demonstrated so well..."

The following is going to be my extremely stupid bumper sticker:

Honk if you love peace and quiet.

Ruatine

Cheeeeesy, please refrain from swearing.  <_<  #1) It's against the forum rules. #2) It's not necessary. #3) I don't appreciate it.

Thanks.

Sorry, but if you're referring to the "H word" I don't think it is considered swearing by anybody. :blink:  

Almkman

Depends on how you mean it.We need the dancing bannana banned.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Ruatine

If you were actually talking about the place (as in a religious discussion or something of that sort), it might be considered acceptable. Since you were just using it as you would use any other swear, it's considered swearing.  

Brock

Methinks it's dancing to country...  Country is the best music of all time!  I especially like square dancing music.  Uh oh, I've gone crazy...  Lock me up!  I'll sing country music to you if you don't...  

They're coming to take me away
hee hee ha ha ho ho
to the funny farm
where life is beautiful all the time
and I'll be happy to see those nice strong men in their clean white coats
and they're going to take me away
ha ha!

Not exactly country but oh well...
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Ruatine

*plugs her ears* AHHH! Don't sing that song! *cowers in a corner*

Kenny Boy

Quote from: TeufelIf you were actually talking about the place (as in a religious discussion or something of that sort), it might be considered acceptable. Since you were just using it as you would use any other swear, it's considered swearing.
yep you are completely correct (im catholic so i know)
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Trident

Hey!!  Don't diss the banana!  He's like the energizer bunny...keeps goin and goin.