I'm back...

Started by FunkyFerretGuy, June 23, 2003, 07:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkyFerretGuy

The ferret freak is back!  Um... I know four  people: Trident, Shael, Julie, and Ad.   :blink:  
On a rock climbing trip

-Mother has tripped five times-

Mother- "Matt, these shoes have great traction!"

Me- "Inwhich you have demonstrated so well..."

The following is going to be my extremely stupid bumper sticker:

Honk if you love peace and quiet.

pokeymanns

I'm so glad that you'r back, but I don't know you.  It's so great that more people are comming here.  I hope you'r as cool as everyone else on here.  I'm going to love you so much.  >Gives FunkyFerretGuy a big hug<  My name is Matthew, just so you know.  I'm sure we can get to be good friends on here.
~Pokeymanns

FunkyFerretGuy

Uh
-=Backs off slowly towards a knife=-
Jus' Kiddin'

That was old my siggy... My new ones betta.
On a rock climbing trip

pokeymanns

Did I say something wrong?  I'm very sorry if I did.  It's just that I love you so much and I'm so happy you're here.
~Pokeymanns

FunkyFerretGuy

Quote from: pokeymannsDid I say something wrong?  I'm very sorry if I did.  It's just that I love you so much and I'm so happy you're here.
Love?  I haven't loved anything in a long time... Not since my GF left me for a rich guy.
On a rock climbing trip

pokeymanns

That's terrible.  I'm sorry for you.  I've never had a girlfriend.  I've liked a few girls but they all thought I acted too much like a girl and didn't like it.  >Runs away and weeps alone<  That doesn't stop me from loving others.  >Hugs everyone<
~Pokeymanns

Ruatine

*eyes pokeymanns* I can see from where those girls are coming.

Anyway, I remember you FFG (to save typing). Welcome back! I was wondering why you just suddenly left after only being here for such a short time. Are you here to stay? *hopes so* We need all the people we can get here on RWL... quite a few people have left recently.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

pokeymanns

Quote from: Teufel*eyes pokeymanns* I can see from where those girls are coming.
Can you explain to me what you mean?  Please tell me if you are trying to insult me.  It's ok if you were, I don't really mind.  I get it a lot and it won't stop me at all from loving you.
~Pokeymanns

Ruatine

All I was trying to say is that I can understand how those girls that you've liked could think that you act too much like a girl. Man, you have to stop saying that you love everyone. You can't love someone you've never seen or never talked to all that much. To be honest, it's getting annoying to see you hugging and loving everyone in every post you make.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

pokeymanns

I'm sorry.  I'll stop.  I didn't know you all hated it so much.  I'm trying to get people here to like me, but if you don't like me doing it, I won't.
~Pokeymanns

FunkyFerretGuy

Teufel... I remember you too.  What I also remember is a strange incident in a chat room with Julie and Shael... need I continue?
On a rock climbing trip

Ruatine

*is confuzzled* Yes, please do continue. I'm not easily embarrassed, and I don't remember this strange incident of which you speak (type, hehe).  

pokeymanns

I don't either, but I've never been in a chatroom with any of you.  I would really love it.  You all seem so cool, but I don't think Tufle likes me very much.
~Pokeymanns

FunkyFerretGuy

I was in a chat room with them and several other people, when they said something about how they like to fight over guys.  You can kinda guess what happened...  I got *huggled* too much.  -=shudders=-
On a rock climbing trip

Ruatine

Eh, it's not that I don't like you, per se. It's just that I don't like how you post sometimes. That's all. I think love is to strong and precious a thing to be used lightly. *nods*

FFG: You can be sure that I was not one of the girls who huggled you. ACK! Such a thing is a horror to me. You can ask anyone who has tried to "marry" me. *shudders*