Harry Potter

Started by CoolClaw, June 21, 2003, 04:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolClaw

WHoo! I Got mine at twelve'o'clock last night. WHat do you think of it?  
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

The Lady Shael

Just arrived home with it a couple minutes ago. Most of the book stores we went to had already sold out, but we eventually found one that hadn't. (This was after lunch) I'm on page 160, the part right after Harry's hearing, so I haven't gotten too far, but it's fantastic so far, although the overall story seems to have a grim aura about it though. I finished the fourth book in less than a day, so I'm trying to read this one as fast as I can while still trying to get all the information.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

It's done...omg, I practically cried.  :sick:   It was sooo sad. Way worth the money. Still, I was ticked it took her 3 years to write 900 pages!  

Brock

I stayed up until 5:00 am but I finished it in 13 hours!  I didn't get to read it until 4:00 yesterday afternoon.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Wasn't it so sad. Number 1 and 2 were not too sad, but after 3, then 4, she started killing off people. But anyway, I liked the love between Harry and Hermoine.

Brock

Yeah it was sad at the end when that person died (can't say the name so I don't ruin the book)  but for some parts of the book I just though Harry was being a jerk because he was yelling at his friends a lot.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

He's going throught puberty. She said in an interview.

pokeymanns

I'm not very far into it yet, but I think it's good so far.  I love JK Rollings.  He is my favorite author.
~Pokeymanns

Narfel

OHHHH no! I completly forgot that the book came out yesterday! O mannn now I'll probably have to wait a month for new shipments or something... but it might be possible that there are some left! My town isn't very heavy on the books but they are on the movies... so that might be good news, By the way thanks for reminding me everybody! I still cant believe I forgot! ::cries::  
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Ashyra Nightwing

I finished it today, a couple of hours ago... It was incredible.

windhound

lol, you peoples read wayy too fast, I'm currently on page 250 somthing, I started lastnight at midnight, read till three, and have been reading off and on this morning...  yiss...  tis quite good..

"He is my favorite author. "
*ponders*   coulda sworn JK Rowling's a she...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

pokeymanns

Oh.  Really?  I thought he was a guy.  Ive never looked it up, I just read the books and thought it sounded like a guy wrote them.
~Pokeymanns

Look at teh back of the book. It's a womans face.

I have no clue why I sadi guy  :huh:  :huh:  

windhound

All ye who doubt JK Rowling is a she, go here!
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

Any true Harry Potter fan /should/ know that J.K. Rowling's a she. I can't believe even now, when she's getting used to basking in world popularity, that some still have doubts about her gender. That I find hard to believe.

Finished it in 23 hours. I have to admit, /he/ was the last person I expected to die. I went off ranting other people's names, and didn't even consider the possibility....It was entertaining though. Not the death, I mean, but I really enjoyed the Weasley twins. I was reading it last night in bed, and sometimes I had to stuff my fist in my mouth so I wouldn't wake my family up with laughter....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.