The fruit are taking over...

Started by Ashyra Nightwing, June 21, 2003, 03:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Grimm

No not really. They bother me a lot. Rude and crude.

Briar

interesting...

So I take you don't plan on having any children??
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Mr.Grimm

I don't know. Some kids are fine. I guess most are fine, but some days I just don't like the world.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Mr.Grimm

Some times that's just the kind of person I am. Most of the time I'm pretty nice and good. Just a few bad days make me look like the world is going to end.

Briar

Ah yes....I've been having a lot of those days lately....I honestly think it may be all the spamming, and i am being dead serious about that

Mr.Grimm

Maybe that 2 month vacation will help.

Briar

that is what I am thinking....I was talking to another warlord on IM about it today in fact...

Krowdon

A vacation would do us all good.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

Maybe we should go a week without the RSL?

Krowdon

A few days would be good for me. Like, 2 or three days a month would be great if we all took a break.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

I think a week would be good for me.

Krowdon

whatever.

The last two days each month, we should ALL take a break, that way we dont have to read 5 million pages of spam.

Mr.Grimm

Yeah. I think that might be a good idea.

Briar